The US is about to go to war

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RamzFanz

Damnit
And not a mini-war, a big war.

Obama is a patient man, but he has also answered the call many times. He wants us out of ME wars, as do I, but he is no coward or defeatist. He steps up with the best of them when the US needs it. I don't care your politics or mine, Obama WILL fight, and fight to win, when it comes down to it.

Russia is in full escalation mode. Putin is being hammered economically, like depression hammered, and Putin is a mindless fascist dictator shirtless dolt. He holds power because of Russian false pride. Russians never learn that the economy is what makes you great, not imperialism or threats of imperialism.

Putin is escalating the Syrian conflict after many many bravado military moves against the west to impress his people who have no idea they are generations behind us because he also took over their media long ago. The bravado we tolerate. Syria we won't.

When the US moves, it will have its hand forced to include Russia by that crazy fuck Putin who the Russians think make them relevant again.

We will win, easily, but the world will be uneasy that we are again the front line and so dominante. The US apologists will be all over the airwaves, it's not our fight, we should stay out of it.

We can't and Russia won't. When our F22's are smoking dozens of the Russian's best fighters, untouched, remember, you heard it first on ROD.

Let me say, I hope it doesn't happen. I hope Putin is sane and the Russians, a good people at heart who just need a shot at less-corrupt government, will stand up. I have no reason to believe either.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'm going to lock this one until the others weigh in.

Status
Not open for further replies.