The unfortunate future narrative

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
You know for once, I don’t care what the narrative is. A Super Bowl Champ is a Super Bowl Champ, etched in gold on Lombardi in the case. The 2021 Rams will never have to explain away a Super Bowl victory and no one will be able to take it away..

Four quarters to immortality in this game.
I don't care what the narrative will be either if they win. That would mean they accomplished what they set out to do. I don't recall anyone making apologies for Tampa Bay signing Brady to win a championship.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
SEAN MCVAY
HC, LOS ANGELES RAMS

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Rams are expected to extend head coach Sean McVay this offseason.
McVay has two years remaining on his contract but there's been recent talk over his long-term future. An extension would give the Rams assurances McVay will be back and lock him in for the next several seasons. McVay has never had a losing season, going 55-36 in five years with the Rams, and oversaw a top-10 scoring offense this past season.
55-36? thar doesn't seem right

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Yeah, but who cares. There will always be haters. If you win it all, it's the ultimate mic drop. It is over. History remembers you as the victor. You won. Debate over. You can't worry about the sour grapes from jealous others because those will always exist, and everyone else realizes they're being stupid and spouting nothing but loser talk.