The thing I Iiked the most out of todays game?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldRock

Rookie
Name
Rocky
The look on Chris Longs face while standing on the sideline after having his ankle taped. It was all in his face. He cared. What he saw hurt and bothered him and I'm OK with that. It drives me fucking crazy when a team is losing and you see the players on the sideline smiling and having a good ole time with each other. Where the fuck is your pride? I hope Gregg kicks ass and takes names and I wish we had the same lawdog on offense, but wishes never won me the lottery either. Anyway, that's my first. The second choice is far lower.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Yeah. I liked that as well.
We have some fighters on this team. They need to do a better job with the younger, reckless kids.
Our team captains need to get on some of the younger guys tails.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
I get what you mean, but I don't find any joy or comfort in that what so ever.
In fact, I feel more pain looking at that because Chris long derserves much better than that. An ultimate pro, leader, severely underrated.. I feel sorry for him, and seeing him hurting makes me angry.. I already know he cares

OldRock

Rookie
Name
Rocky
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I get what you mean, but I don't find any joy or comfort in that what so ever.
In fact, I feel more pain looking at that because Chris long derserves much better than that. An ultimate pro, leader, severely underrated.. I feel sorry for him, and seeing him hurting makes me angry.. I already know he cares
I didn't say I say I found any joy or comfort in it, I said I liked his response to the situation.

SierraRam

Recreational User
The thing I Iiked the most out of today's game?

The play of Quick, Donald, TJ & JJ. But we still got killed at home by a mid-level (at best) opponent. I know it's week one, but... wow. (n)

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I like that no matter how bad the ass-beating...it only costs one game in the standings. If the Rams can regroup and recover, then this will just be one game.