The Staff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
wow great group really got me excited. hope they can do the same with the players. bring on the season can't wait.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Aaron Kromer

best quote ever

If I have to motivate someone to play professional football...................then we have the wrong guy

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
I like what I heard. Seems like a staff that is pretty focused and knows the job ahead of them

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

doesn't sound like the rams are planning any major oline changes. sounds like they feel the oline players weren't coached properly and they will coach them up to speed.

jap

Legend

doesn't sound like the rams are planning any major oline changes. sounds like they feel the oline players weren't coached properly and they will coach them up to speed.

That's very possible. The same essential group punched holes for the Express! to help him gain 1100+ yards in only eleven games in 2015 while still recovering from a torn ACL. I was so looking forward to Todd being a runaway freight train last season (2016). Well, I expect the Gurley Man and his OL will be out to redeem themselves before the rest of the NFL this coming season. Battering Rams 'R Us, anyone!?!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Totally agree, I said it elsewhere I can see a veteran LG and C brought in and Saffold sent packing. Then running with our two OT from last year and a competition at RG. Maybe draft a young C behind the vet we sign to a 2 or 3 year deal.

jap

Legend
Looks like Sean has collected himself a League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Aaron Kromer

best quote ever

If I have to motivate someone to play professional football...................then we have the wrong guy

I'm surprised by how much I like Kromer. Wasn't gonna hate on him for that beach chair incident or anything, but he also wasn't a hire I was excited about. I am now.