The St. Louis Rams: Better or Worse?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Warner4Prez said:
Richardson= 475
Pead= 54

So, 1655 and 6 TDs? I'm still thinking that's well within the realm of possibility.

Yep.

There are running backs who make plays (Peterson, Faulk, etc) but a good amount of them benefit and perform because of the oline. With the Rams; I'm totally comfortable with our RB situation because I love this oline. These RB's will get their yards.

My only concern is the blocking and ball security.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
CGI_Ram wrote:

Which blocking? RBs? TEs? Or the O-line itself?

And if you say the O-line itself then that sorta negates your statement about loving our O-line doesn't it?
As for the RBs and TEs, I really don't care all that much about their blocking as long as they can run and catch.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
albefree69 said:
CGI_Ram wrote:

Which blocking? RBs? TEs? Or the O-line itself?

And if you say the O-line itself then that sorta negates your statement about loving our O-line doesn't it?
As for the RBs and TEs, I really don't care all that much about their blocking as long as they can run and catch.

Oops...

Blocking by the RB's! (In particular... protecting the QB)

The oline will open holes for these guys.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
CGI_Ram clarifies his position:
Blocking by the RB's! (In particular... protecting the QB)

Makes sense.

Everyone remembers that block of PW by SJ that allowed Sam to throw that TD. I get it but if the O-line is as improved as much as you think it is then how important will that be? I'm not worried at all. That block by SJ last year wouldn't have been made by almost any other RB in the league.