The SportsZone 9/5/17 - Vincent Bonsignore

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
If nothing else, " Imagination!" will be the Key to McVays success! I can't wait to see his 1st real game against Indy!
I too think Donald has No leverage now. He should "Show-Up!"
I think Watkins - Gurley - Kupp and Everett will be the Key's to our success, along with the "D"!
We will make the Play-Off's This year!!

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I think Watkins - Gurley - Kupp and Everett will be the Key's to our success
The real key will be the O-Line (LT, LG, C, RG, RT and TEs.) If they can consistently open holes and pass protect there is no reason this offense shouldn't score points given the talent at the skill positions. If our O-Line struggles, the offense will struggle, and the defense can only do so much to keep us in close games.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Goff has a plethora of weapons at his disposal... he's set up for success with them. Our keys to success lie fully with Goff, his ability to digest coverage and not hold onto the ball, pocket awareness, the ability to throw the ball away.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The real key will be the O-Line (LT, LG, C, RG, RT and TEs.) If they can consistently open holes and pass protect there is no reason this offense shouldn't score points given the talent at the skill positions. If our O-Line struggles, the offense will struggle, and the defense can only do so much to keep us in close games.
Your right, It always starts with the Play Up-Front, in the Trenches!! But after that I think the play of Watkins-Gurley-Kupp-Austin and Everett will make our Offence Sing!!
As Far as the Defense goes, I'll be watching the D-Line carefully, But what will be our "Killing Force" will be our Line-Backers!!! Barwin-Quinn-Ogletree and Barron!! These guy's are going to remind people of the Old Pittsburg Steelers LBers of the 1970's!! Mark my words! and Bet on it! Wades got his men!!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Our keys to success lie fully with Goff, his ability to digest coverage and not hold onto the ball, pocket awareness, the ability to throw the ball away.

As far as him holding the ball I think he does it because he is waiting for someone to get open. It's a good trait and I hope he keeps it unless he is getting crushed, which can happen in a game sometimes.

Enough info coming out on the AD situation showing how greedy and selfish he is. This should've been locked up a while ago.

If he was offered the biggest payday ever for a defensive player and turned it down I'm guessing the Rams said "let's try again next offseason and maybe those contracts will give us a better idea of what it is we all need to do. Are you coming to work?" to gauge his mindset.

That's what I would do.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I'm a little more optimistic. McVay has already shown he's not afraid to gouge defenses with a moderate amount of screens if the defense is blitz and pressure crazy. All of our preseason games had screens go for decent yardage.

That's the difference between his philosophy and Fisher Ball. McVay will feign and throw powerful counter punches whereas Fisher will apply a band aid to disguise the wound.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Vinnie is the best we have covering the Rams. He doesn't sugar coat it or get to negative. It is hard to argue with his take on the team. Definitely over 6 games though. I think 9 - 7.