The single most important thing I'm looking to see

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
It's all about Bradford for me.

I want to see that fearless Sam I saw in his rookie year. He was uber confident. Even when he ran down that Saints DB after that fumble on the goal line, Bradford showed that spark of confidence that he lost after the beating he took in 2011.

I didn't think he was all the way back last year. He still held the ball too long on occasion and took some questionable sacks that made me feel he was being too timid. That ugly sack at the end of the game in SF comes to mind.

Michael Young said he wants to see Sam throw his receivers open, and Sam hasn't shown that in camp yet. He said Sam still holds the ball too long at times and he gave an example where it led to a Jenkins INT.

I know Bradford can make all the throws, and I feel confident that he can be super accurate, but Sam needs to trust his receivers and himself more. He needs to be fearless Sam Bradford. Anyways, that's the guy I want to see tonight.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
max said:
It's all about Bradford for me.

I want to see that fearless Sam I saw in his rookie year. He was uber confident. Even when he ran down that Saints DB after that fumble on the goal line, Bradford showed that spark of confidence that he lost after the beating he took in 2011.

I didn't think he was all the way back last year. He still held the ball too long on occasion and took some questionable sacks that made me feel he was being too timid. That ugly sack at the end of the game in SF comes to mind.

Michael Young said he wants to see Sam throw his receivers open, and Sam hasn't shown that in camp yet. He said Sam still holds the ball too long at times and he gave an example where it led to a Jenkins INT.

I know Bradford can make all the throws, and I feel confident that he can be super accurate, but Sam needs to trust his receivers and himself more. He needs to be fearless Sam Bradford. Anyways, that's the guy I want to see tonight.

Yeah I would like to see that too. He's not the cocky type but I'd like to see a brasher attitude especially now that he has some firepower around him.

I think this is where the coaching staff plays a big role too. He's said he is more comfy in the system and that they are doing things they couldn't do before. So I'm hoping thats his veiled way of saying they are going to uncork some shit on defenses this year.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing Bradford in his first 100% leadership role too. Interesting thing about that Michael Young comment though. If I'm not mistaken, it's the same thing Schottenheimer was talking about, and he (Schotty) was GLAD that Bradford threw the interception. Because he was anticipating Quick being open and not waiting for it to happen. He said he wants to see more of that even if it does lead to an interception, because it signifies a trust developing between QB and receiver.

It's hard to tell what's really happening because there are so many different "eyes" on Bradford right now, and very few people are truly capable of evaluating QBs. I agree that he held the ball too long (particularly in the redzone) last year, and his tendency to be safe with the ball sometimes had the opposite effect.

What I'm really looking forward to is some YAC. I want Bradford to enjoy YAC like every other QB in the league tends to benefit from. It's been a long time since one of our receivers could take a quick hitter and eat up 50 yards. We saw Givens do it a couple of times, but now we have even more guys capable of padding Bradford's stats as well.

Gonna be fun to watch (hopefully).

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I want to see Ogletree, Stewart, and McDonald flying around and making huge hits. These guys will create turnovers.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
DR RAM said:
I want to see Ogletree, Stewart, and McDonald flying around and making huge hits. These guys will create turnovers.
Hell yeah.

That too. :twisted:

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
It's always seemed to me like Sam has become more fearless during a game after getting some yards with his feet on a play when no one's open. I recall him popping up and acting more energized after those plays.

nighttrain

Legend
would like to see some good playing from rookie safeties McD, and Davis, feel these two are the future of a devastating D
traim

bluecoconuts

Legend
I want to see smart football and the same amount of guys walking off the field as walked on.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Honestly I'm looking for flashes of it tonight, not perfection obviously, but if Sam can start to trust his receivers tonight, look out nfl!! By week 8 he'll have so much confidence in them it will be unbelievable what our O looks like!!

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:
Yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing Bradford in his first 100% leadership role too. Interesting thing about that Michael Young comment though. If I'm not mistaken, it's the same thing Schottenheimer was talking about, and he (Schotty) was GLAD that Bradford threw the interception. Because he was anticipating Quick being open and not waiting for it to happen. He said he wants to see more of that even if it does lead to an interception, because it signifies a trust developing between QB and receiver.

It's hard to tell what's really happening because there are so many different "eyes" on Bradford right now, and very few people are truly capable of evaluating QBs. I agree that he held the ball too long (particularly in the redzone) last year, and his tendency to be safe with the ball sometimes had the opposite effect.

What I'm really looking forward to is some YAC. I want Bradford to enjoy YAC like every other QB in the league tends to benefit from. It's been a long time since one of our receivers could take a quick hitter and eat up 50 yards. We saw Givens do it a couple of times, but now we have even more guys capable of padding Bradford's stats as well.

Gonna be fun to watch (hopefully).

Really good insight X.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
bluecoconuts said:
I want to see smart football and the same amount of guys walking off the field as walked on.

I'm confident that Fisher will have them playing smarter and smarter.

Knock on wood for the health.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Not sure that we're gonna see a bunch of Bradford.

For me, the single most important thing I hope to see tonight is our team coming out unscathed.

I look forward to watching the non starters battle believe it or not,,, hope to see some of them shine.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I want to see the OL give the QB's time to throw. I want to see the young RB's recognize and pick up the blitz. If that doesn't happen, no matter how open the WR's are, Rams are going to have a long night.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
brokeu91 said:
I want to see NO INJURIES!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to see no injuries and I want see everyone stay healthy and not get hurt.

Besides that, I just don't want to see anyone get dinged up.