SEAHAWKS The Seattle Seahawks Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I thought they called their fans the "12's" because they all started rooting for the team in 2012.....silly me.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I assumed Rochelle would have at least been retained on the Rams PS. Disappointing How far he fell from his rookie year expectations.
I’m not going to assume he’s stupid but he apparently didn’t have the ‘football’ brain to go along with his elite football measurables. That’s usually the problem with these types of picks.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Trent Dilfer says hi.

If it were really a thing, David Woodley would be a SB Champ.

Dilfer is the exception that proves the rule and frankly, with their defense you or I could have QB'd that team to a SB win.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
somee cards loser sea.png

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
For Seattle? he sucks in coverage. It would help us if he was on the field for the Seahags
Yeah but he’s reckless. He’s gotten people injured with his play style. I’d rather he’s off the field. Plus, every missed game makes the Seahawk organization look dumber for giving a first round pick to get him.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Yeah but he’s reckless. He’s gotten people injured with his play style. I’d rather he’s off the field. Plus, every missed game makes the Seahawk organization look dumber for giving a first round pick to get him.
valid points but he hasn't played very well against us so not really worried about Adams. I wish their WRs were not going to play though

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
valid points but he hasn't played very well against us so not really worried about Adams. I wish their WRs were not going to play though
He injured Henderson I believe. He ran around left tackle all the way behind the line to right tackle and dove for Henderson's ankle. It was near the goal line and was an impressive play.. I think he is only good when he is to playing close to the line, but his speed when healthy is crazy.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
He injured Henderson I believe. He ran around left tackle all the way behind the line to right tackle and dove for Henderson's ankle. It was near the goal line and was an impressive play.. I think he is only good when he is to playing close to the line, but his speed when healthy is crazy.
Adams got past Higbee’s missed block & Jared Goff came in At Seattle to advance The Rams to Green Bay when Wolford got hurt.
IMO he should’ve been tossed & 15 yard flag.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

And then he continued not to look his way in the 2nd half.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

The NFL is considering disciplinary action against Seattle Seahawks safety Jamal Adams (concussion) for his actions toward the independent concussion doctor appointed by the league and NFL Players Association following his concussion evaluation on the sideline during Monday night's win over the New York Giants. Head coach Pete Carroll said earlier this week that Adams should be able to return after the bye in Week 5 to face the Cincinnati Bengals, but that might not be the case now if the 27-year-old is suspended. Adams lost his temper on the sideline after being ruled out for the rest of the game and had to be separated from the doctor. The good news for Adams is that he has extra time to heal from his latest injury.--Keith Hernandez - RotoBaller

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

The NFL is considering disciplinary action against Seattle Seahawks safety Jamal Adams (concussion) for his actions toward the independent concussion doctor appointed by the league and NFL Players Association following his concussion evaluation on the sideline during Monday night's win over the New York Giants. Head coach Pete Carroll said earlier this week that Adams should be able to return after the bye in Week 5 to face the Cincinnati Bengals, but that might not be the case now if the 27-year-old is suspended. Adams lost his temper on the sideline after being ruled out for the rest of the game and had to be separated from the doctor. The good news for Adams is that he has extra time to heal from his latest injury.--Keith Hernandez - RotoBaller

What a loser. That doctor is there to help him. He's not even affiliated with the team; it's the NFL's way of saying - ever since Jeff Fisher sent a clearly-concussed Keenum out to take more punishment - that enough is enough.

He deserves all of the suspension time he's going to get, and that has to be one of the worst ever trades for Seattle. They thought they could get their version of Jalen Ramsey with Adams, but Ramsey has more talent and heart in his pinky than Adams does in his whole body.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The concussion issue has become very serious the last few years. A doctor is not going to give a guy the ok to continue playing if he's not completely sure its safe. No one wants to be that guy who allowed a player to continue playing when it was clear he shouldn't be. Not after the Tua incident.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
The concussion issue has become very serious the last few years. A doctor is not going to give a guy the ok to continue playing if he's not completely sure its safe. No one wants to be that guy who allowed a player to continue playing when it was clear he shouldn't be. Not after the Tua incident.

Yeah, after Tua, even the hand waivers were like “oh fuck, this is super serious”

Adams needs to be sat and talked to by the league