The Seahawks; the team that just can't get a uniform right

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
My god they have the ugliest uniforms.

The Buccaneers used to suck, but at least they made a good correction in the late 90's... The Seahawks? They redo the uni's with lime green and some slot-car-track stripes down the legs?

:cray:

Ugly mother fuckers.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
They seem to be going in the wrong direction, when you think they cant get uglier they find a way to do it.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
This was the worst ever
seahawks-lime-green-jerseys-418x400.jpg

I actually don't mind their current uni's, though the lime green, no matter how little is used, still is ugly.

LLittle12

UDFA
I have been here long enough to have experienced all their uniform changes. Before they were in the NFCW I kind of liked their unis until that day they tried that alternate green thing. I think it was so bad that they only used them for one game. Then they changed them last year? Those seemed ridiculous, but I am kind of used to them now. There is still something a little too futuristic about them. Of course, I liked the old Blue/Gold better than the our unis too. I have an old school helmet from 1977 that I thought was the greatest, but now it looks hideous. :) The latest style and colors are the best in the league.