The Seahag corners mug receivers!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_of_Old

I haven't seen such blatant fouls since the Patriots cheat the Rams in the SB!

And the refs are letting them get away with it!

I totally agree.... they get away with murder... If the Rams touch a receiver, it's a penalty. I can't stand Richard (Dick) Sherman. He puts his hands all over receivers and nothing gets done about it. A double standard for sure.

BigHornRAMM

Rookie
Name
BigHorn
I hate to say it, but the NFL is like the NBA. The big stars get more calls, or on defense less calls. Now I would agree they get away with slightly more, I'm not up at arms about it. I'm a fan of watching good defense, and the NFL is slowly trying to kill defenses so every game is a 40-45 shoot out. I wish they would relax the PI calls, it's getting ridiculous. IE: Browns vs Patriots game. It's almost criminal

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
It's hard to believe if you're just starting to watch the NFL now... but there was a time when the integrity of the officiating in the NFL was a big part of the quality of the sport. The fairness was a big draw for the game. You could actually count on watching games and feeling confident that you weren't going to lose a game because of the zebras. There were even commercials that aired during games for AT&T that used the NFL refs making difficult calls to attract attention to their product (They were called "AT&T You Make The Call"). Not saying that a bad call wasn't made from time to time like can reasonably be expected because they did happen, but they were the exception, not the rule. Most of the time you watched the game and didn't even know the refs were there.

Goodell has allowed ,,, if not purposely manufactured,,, the officiating in the NFL to become a Clown Show. It's beyond embarrassing for the even mildly knowledgable football fan. It takes a huge chunk of the quality out of what I used to admire so much about the NFL. I hate seeing this happen. I blame it all on the greed of the league and it's Commandant - goodell... we fans are viewed as stupid little lemmings in their eyes.

Anyway, the NBA comparison is one that I've been using for several years now. The other one I really think fits is - The NFL is becoming more and more like Pro Wrestling. Isn't that awesome?

I'm not bringing this up because I'm bitter with our Rams either. I've been hearing media guys from all sources complaining about the terrible quality of officiating that now seems to be the fucking NORM in the NFL. It's a God Damn travesty that this shit is being allowed to happen. FUCK YOU goodell,,, you FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
It's hard to believe if you're just starting to watch the NFL now... but there was a time when the integrity of the officiating in the NFL was a big part of the quality of the sport. The fairness was a big draw for the game. You could actually count on watching games and feeling confident that you weren't going to lose a game because of the zebras. There were even commercials that aired during games for AT&T that used the NFL refs making difficult calls to attract attention to their product (They were called "AT&T You Make The Call"). Not saying that a bad call wasn't made from time to time like can reasonably be expected because they did happen, but they were the exception, not the rule. Most of the time you watched the game and didn't even know the refs were there.

Goodell has allowed ,,, if not purposely manufactured,,, the officiating in the NFL to become a Clown Show. It's beyond embarrassing for the even mildly knowledgable football fan. It takes a huge chunk of the quality out of what I used to admire so much about the NFL. I hate seeing this happen. I blame it all on the greed of the league and it's Commandant - goodell... we fans are viewed as stupid little lemmings in their eyes.

Anyway, the NBA comparison is one that I've been using for several years now. The other one I really think fits is - The NFL is becoming more and more like Pro Wrestling. Isn't that awesome?

I'm not bringing this up because I'm bitter with our Rams either. I've been hearing media guys from all sources complaining about the terrible quality of officiating that now seems to be the freaking NORM in the NFL. It's a God Damn travesty that this shyte is being allowed to happen. Freak YOU goodell,,, you freaking PIECE OF shyte.
I have to agree with that sentiment. It's at least part of the reason I don't watch other teams as much as I used to.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
The acorn doesn't fall far from the tree,Carrol is FROM the Belicek tree.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Then Sherman still had the audacity to complain about the refs influencing the game in the Whiners favor, I hate the Whiners as much as the next guy, but the Shehags are shooting themselves higher and higher into the contempt category.

I mean hell, they're already high enough that half of us are defending the 9ers from them. That's saying something.

This team is nothing but bitches and crybabies, I don't know how a seemingly good guy like Wilson can stand it there.

BigHornRAMM

Rookie
Name
BigHorn
In all seriousness, perhaps if Sherman and their legion on boom can argue with refs and get enough attention maybe the NFL will relax their PI and other total bogus calls..

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Belichick did the same thing... If there's grass on the field play ball.