The Saturday Night Conversation Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The Conversation Thread; Desperate for Football... Excited for Scrimmage - Edition.

tenor.gif

Drop in... drop out... say “hi”... Shit on the place.

Talk about WHATEVER.

The Goal: Contribute to “a conversation of random posts”... and see where it goes. :zany:

What are you eating?

Post Pics. Gifs. Make us laugh.

What are you drinking?

Music?

Tomorrow we’ll move this thread to Off-Topic, but for now... It’s Saturday Night!

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
34888-B.jpg

Flying Boats Brewing, New Brunswick

A crisp and clean Hemisphere IPA using Mosaic hops (US) and Galaxy hops (AU) which provide an assertive hop forward flavor from the late boil additions. A complex clean flavor profile of mango, pine, citrus and herbs with strong aromas of tropical citrus and passion fruits, from late boil and dry hopping.

6.2% ABV and 70 IBUs.

The story behind the name: Lovers Quarrels are best resolved over a great local craft beer to mellow out the situation and will lead to affectionate stares (noted by glary eyes and smiles) and …. Well you can write the rest of the story…

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
The Conversation Thread; Desperate for Football... Excited for Scrimmage - Edition.

tenor.gif

Drop in... drop out... say “hi”... Shit on the place.

Talk about WHATEVER.

The Goal: Contribute to “a conversation of random posts”... and see where it goes. :zany:

What are you eating?

Post Pics. Gifs. Make us laugh.

What are you drinking?

Music?

Tomorrow we’ll move this thread to Off-Topic, but for now... It’s Saturday Night!

tenor.gif

tenor.gif
Love the ways you keep things moving.

Chilli made about 7 8 lbs of it last night.

Sorry don't know how to post pics gif but I'll get there

Cuban Coffee ,Cafe Bustello most the time ,I do drink a few Budweisers. Have to be careful with beers diabetes type 1.

And music Pearl jam, Kurt Coven, Neil Young and on it goes.

I Love Rock, I've been to well over 400 concerts and haven't attended 1 in 20 years.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Tonight's thread???

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Last night, I wrote a long chapter for a Pokemon story. Nobody should be surprised by me saying this, but there you go. :D

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Tonight's thread???

Yeah... I thought about keeping this going... Sort of started it as an offseason thing, particularly with lockdowns. Lighten the mood. Etc.

The last two Saturday’s had scrimmages, cuts, starting to fill in. Sort of felt maybe it was busier... stuff to chat about...

But, I sort of missed the damn thing... :D I found myself saving some stupid stuff all week, gifs and pics, to drop in there occasionally that were random things for laughs. Some of these threads have been pretty fun. (y)

We could morph it for the season... hmm... :unsure:

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok...not a great story but what the heck. My girlfriend and I made a cake for her last night. Its a Chocolate Cake, but instead of butter we used applesauce. It turned out awesome...never would have thought so. Move along nothing to see here.