The Saturday Night Conversation Thread: Aug-15-2020

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Luckily my area in SoCal is 86 degrees, hotter than I’d prefer but not triple digits p
You must be on the water, or very close. Its always cooler by the beach. Watch out for sharks, they hate shark week.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
You must be on the water, or very close. Its always cooler by the beach. Watch out for sharks, they hate shark week.

Technically I’m in Westminster, walk across the street is Huntington Beach, about 5 miles from water, much much different world than say 30 years ago, not for the better unless you’re into over crowded.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Technically I’m in Westminster, walk across the street is Huntington Beach, about 5 miles from water, much much different world than say 30 years ago, not for the better unless you’re into over crowded.
I just moved from So Cal a couple years ago, lived there most of my life. I know that area well. It has changed.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just moved from So Cal a couple years ago, lived there most of my life. I know that area well. It has changed.
Better hide, California is trying to tax people who have left in the last ten years....I left 32 years ago, so I hope I am safe?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@Loyal visits the beach...

tenor.gif

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Better hide, California is trying to tax people who have left in the last ten years....I left 32 years ago, so I hope I am safe?
They did tax me, those son of a bitches.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My last day of surfing in California...
n1RoH1H.gif

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I’m off getting more beer.

tenor.gif

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
This going now.

Four Rivers Brewing Co.
Bathurst, NB Canada
India Pale Ale

My review: (y)

a64a854946b86abc976b931673e7c0f1_640x640.jpg

From the professional reviews: This is a strong and hoppy ale made for hop lovers. It pours a persistent head of thick white foam. Robust and medium bodied with moderate bitterness, this beer boasts a clean and understated malty flavour which allows us to showcase the intense flavours and aromas of citrus, pineapple, and tropical fruit from three special hop varieties.
I'm guessing one of the hops is Citra and another is Mosaic. Could be Fuggles for the other one.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
It's my wife's birthday and we're waiting to go to an Asian Cajun fusion restaurant for one of their seafood boils. I also have to have some of their Mongolian Lamb.

Well I just started humming the tune to Tequila and now somehow I'm a bad influence. Me?

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm guessing one of the hops is Citra and another is Mosaic. Could be Fuggles for the other one.

Using Citra and Mosaic together is amazing. There is some fruit on the back end, and the Mosaic, to me, dries that finish out a little faster than most. I like it that way.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Using Citra and Mosaic together is amazing. There is some fruit on the back end, and the Mosaic, to me, dries that finish out a little faster than most. I like it that way.

Juice knows his juice! :D