The Refs Won... Fake As Fuck

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Myself, obviously, as the host with the most (annoying takes)
The other seats could be filled on rotation... or ROD could vote for the most obnoxious poster of the week...

Real talk though... if were to assemble a real sports talk show, give me a panel with @den-the-coach , @Loyal , @Merlin , @Memphis Ram , @Memento , @dieterbrock , @Selassie I @jrry32 and several others here ... all posters who bring their own unique perspectives, personality, be it humor or knowledge or whatever...

Aww, you’re gonna make me blush. Seriously. :smilehearts::giggle:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It’s also a twilight zone reference.
Whatcha mean???
ZIcree%2B5.jpg

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I'm over it. We lost. Yeah, it was a bad non call. But thats the NFL. If our defense was better we coulda overcame it. Every team gets shafted on calls and non calls. It was our turn. End of the game makes it stand out more. We have something good going now. We were thinking maybe it would take a couple years to build a playoff contender. We're there now with resources to fill areas of need. The offseason narrative will be a lot different than it was last year.
Great Post. Tremendous perspective. You are absolutely correct. I'm just not quite there yet. Working on it.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
It’s also a twilight zone reference.

Fate, my all-time favorite Twilight Zone episode might be the one where the Nazi officer had to get comeuppance from the prisoners he murdered. Just an absolutely riveting episode, and the talk at the end is just...chills.

Q729

Legend
Fate, my all-time favorite Twilight Zone episode might be the one where the Nazi officer had to get comeuppance from the prisoners he murdered. Just an absolutely riveting episode, and the talk at the end is just...chills.
So many good ones. Off the top of my head I liked Eye of the Beholder, To Serve Man, the one with the kids swimming to the bottom of the pool, and the department store mannequin one.

Edit: I just realized this is in that fake as fuck thread. lol

Last edited:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
So many good ones. Off the top of my head I liked Eye of the Beholder, To Serve Man, the one with the kids swimming to the bottom of the pool, and the department store mannequin one.

Edit: I just realized this is in that fake as fuck thread. lol

A Stop at Willoughby is my favorite