The Rams will draft in the 1st Round

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

scifiman

Rumor has it that New England and Bill Bellichick have hypnotized Houston into trading their #1 pick for Ryan Mallet and a player to be named. It also has been rumored that Bill had some spy cams in some questionable places in Houston also that should not have been where they were. Hmmm.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Its worth noting a lot of folks have Shazier as a better player than Ogletree. Laurinaitis is a bit of a liability in coverage, I would suspect JL turns into a 2 down backer.
So who becomes the "quarterback of the defense" then?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I have never been more confident; one way or another... Matthews will be a Ram.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Well, I was saying if JL becomes a 2 down player, he couldn't be the one with the green sticker and radio in his helmet. So that would likely go to either Ogletree or Shazier.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Well, I was saying if JL becomes a 2 down player, he couldn't be the one with the green sticker and radio in his helmet. So that would likely go to either Ogletree or Shazier.

If that was the case it would be McDonald.