The Rams, as a 1980s Network Television Lineup

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
Okay Avenger, I'll play this your way but expanding to the 70's.

Yeaterday's three hour tour left the Rams wishing they had a Revis Island to stop Pickens. Instead, the search for a W ended up leaving us on Fantasy Island. Maher should be out of a job as I hear Spencer is for hire. Or we could keep him on our Taxi squad but I prefer a kicker from the A Team.
(I pity the fool who pisses off Donald) I wish Matthew would realize TuTu is a part of Three's Company. Instead, we are making due with our Odd Couple. By the way, running backs today are likely to be called Williams, but for receivers, I'd give it to The Jeffersons. I realize Sean and Mike Tomlin are Bosom Buddies, but can't McVay realize this is Winning Time? (Yes, it qualifies because it's about the 80's Lakers) I see Kendrick has been Moonlighting on Cops doing his best Knight Rider impression.

Cheers

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
“Coach” better come up with a good game plan.
This week we head to “Dallas”

Tano

Legend
Okay Avenger, I'll play this your way but expanding to the 70's.

Yeaterday's three hour tour left the Rams wishing they had a Revis Island to stop Pickens. Instead, the search for a W ended up leaving us on Fantasy Island. Maher should be out of a job as I hear Spencer is for hire. Or we could keep him on our Taxi squad but I prefer a kicker from the A Team.
(I pity the fool who pisses off Donald) I wish Matthew would realize TuTu is a part of Three's Company. Instead, we are making due with our Odd Couple. By the way, running backs today are likely to be called Williams, but for receivers, I'd give it to The Jeffersons. I realize Sean and Mike Tomlin are Bosom Buddies, but can't McVay realize this is Winning Time? (Yes, it qualifies because it's about the 80's Lakers) I see Kendrick has been Moonlighting on Cops doing his best Knight Rider impression.

Cheers
Gilligan's Island was in the 60s - I don't count the escape from Gilligan's Island or the Return to Gilligan's Island or the Hotel Gilligan's Island

They did not have the original Ginger (I heard she was such a bitch)

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
Gilligan's Island was in the 60s - I don't count the escape from Gilligan's Island or the Return to Gilligan's Island or the Hotel Gilligan's Island

They did not have the original Ginger (I heard she was such a bitch)
Though it was first aired in the 60's, Gilligan's Island remained regular programming in the 70's. I think it was packaged with other shows like Bewitched and I Dream of Jeannie, also 60's originations. But yeah, you're right

Tano

Legend
Though it was first aired in the 60's, Gilligan's Island remained regular programming in the 70's. I think it was packaged with other shows like Bewitched and I Dream of Jeannie, also 60's originations. But yeah, you're right
Actually it ended in 1967 but went into syndication in the 70s

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Maybe I'll do a follow-up thread some day with titles of popular streaming shows.

Stranger Things could happen! :sunglasses: