The Rambassador Speaks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Always nice to see ED rep the team. He's a great Rambassador, no doubt about it. (y)

Personally I don't like the "Aaron Rodgers has to be superman for GB to win this game" stuff. Having the clearly better roster doesn't mean much if Jared comes in cold, or if the Rams are flat in the trenches. Will that stuff happen? Probably not. But this is a playoff type game coming up tomorrow and anything could happen.

What I love about this game: it's a chance for our young playoff-bound team to put the beat down on a good team that has a first ballot HoF quarterback. It's a big, big game for us, and it's going to be fun to see how our team responds.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Bayless is unreal. To question Aaron fucking Donald is over the top even for him. Wow...

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
i zoned out when he spoke. what did he question about him?

That some games he's watched of the Rams he didn't know AD was playing because he didn't do anything. This guy is such a POS. what freaking game was he watching? They should have asked him, put his ass on the spot

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
i zoned out when he spoke. what did he question about him?

Said something along the lines of "Aaron Donald.... I don't know.. .. I watch some games and don't see him do anything" That is an absolutely fucking absurd thing to say...even for a paid hack.

Rainram

Starter
Hope that little tidbit makes its way to ADs ears...just for that little extra motivation.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That some games he's watched of the Rams he didn't know AD was playing because he didn't do anything. This guy is such a POS. what freaking game was he watching? They should have asked him, put his ass on the spot
Said something along the lines of "Aaron Donald.... I don't know.. .. I watch some games and don't see him do anything" That is an absolutely freaking absurd thing to say...even for a paid hack.

haha, oh man. no wonder i zone out when he speaks.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Bayless is unreal. To question Aaron freaking Donald is over the top even for him. Wow...

I love how ED and Sharpe completely troll “Skeeeip” and all his Cowboy fanboy blindness.

It’s no wonder he is clueless to ADs dominance. His “show-prep” consists of unwrapping himself from his Sean Lee body pillow in the morning, cuing up the Cowboys most recent game, then finishing off the day binge-watching Super Bowls from the early ‘90s.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Said something along the lines of "Aaron Donald.... I don't know.. .. I watch some games and don't see him do anything" That is an absolutely freaking absurd thing to say...even for a paid hack.

He's proved himself to be an idiot to me. He clearly hasn't paid any real attention to the Rams and, like the idiot taking head he is, spouts off anyway. Happened to see part of his clip by accident, but never again. I have no patience for supposed analysts who don't know what they're talking about, are totally biased, or just make things up. Like is too short.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

Yep. Skip's a....

rfda2.jpg

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom

He's an ignorant jackass......PERIOD.
Skip........................
giphy.gif

fearsomefour

Legend
Bayless is unreal. To question Aaron freaking Donald is over the top even for him. Wow...
He is the TV equivalent of a troll in you tube comments.
He says outrageous stuff to get attention and to try and stay relevant.
Sports commentary, for better or worse, is over run with ex players. He doesn't have those credentials, so, his angle is being a shit stirrer.
Tom Verducci is this way to a lesser degree with baseball. My wife ended up talking to him while driving once and getting the particulars on an interview he wanted to do with a friend of ours. I warned our friend not to do it as there was no upside for him. He did it. Verducci did what "reporters" often do....used partial quotes, took things out of context etc to spin the story the way he wanted it to go.
Verducci is the "classy" version of the reporter without ethics.
Bayless is the loudmouth, yelling drunk idiot at the bar version of this.
He is a clown. How anyone could take anything he says seriously is beyond me.
One of the good things Sherman did was destroy him on tv.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
So, Skip admits that the Rams have a point differential of more than one-hundred...and he still can't buy into them?

Guy is a troll.