The Playcallers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
It's behind a pay wall, but the Athletic is worth the $ IMO. It is 5 episodes and I just finished the 3rd..Jourdan does a great job with this, but her voice is still nails on a chalkboard for me. Also, I like Mike McDaniel, but he comes off as arrogant and annoying in this.... so far at least. Good listening though....

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
It's behind a pay wall, but the Athletic is worth the $ IMO. It is 5 episodes and I just finished the 3rd..Jourdan does a great job with this, but her voice is still nails on a chalkboard for me. Also, I like Mike McDaniel, but he comes off as arrogant and annoying in this.... so far at least. Good listening though....

The podcast plays for free.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

"Faceplant...how we doin'?" ~ Jourdan

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I think the podcast is available anywhere you get your podcasts.

I listened to episode 1 and it was fantastic.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, I was mistaken about the pay wall.

Mods, feel free to edit my original post in case it causes more confusion.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Just listened to first episode. Very good. Looking forward to ep.2.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
I really liked the RG3 section. Really insightful, and I remember how electrifying he was with that offense in 2012. Kind of a Gurley-type shame that his injury ended it for him so quickly.