The Pivot: featuring Jalen Ramsey (1hr video interview)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Love this show. RC is my GUY and this is a great interview, Thanking you for posting!

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Love how honest and open Jalen is. Love that he's harder on himself than we are of him. Easily one of my favorite RAMS ever!

dang

Legend
Ramsey/Donald are a dynamic duo but I’d love to add one more elite defensive player to top it off. Im giving up on Wagner. I’m sure it will be no one that I’d be able to guess but I feel confident there will be an add sometime this year. Edge?? CB?? S??

ottoman89

Name
Josh Otto
IIRC Ramsey talked about wanting to re-up his current deal. Perhaps he gets an extension. But he's still got 3 years left doesn't he?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Ramsey/Donald are a dynamic duo but I’d love to add one more elite defensive player to top it off. Im giving up on Wagner. I’m sure it will be no one that I’d be able to guess but I feel confident there will be an add sometime this year. Edge?? CB?? S??
The scary thing is Salary Cap.

AD99 if he goes by how Jalen values players contacts AD99 will be paid more than Von Miller for sure

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
IIRC Ramsey talked about wanting to re-up his current deal. Perhaps he gets an extension. But he's still got 3 years left doesn't he?

What I know is this

This is why Sean Mcvay & Les Snead are both so Great.They get the Players & respect them.

Sean Mcvay as I said it after he kept saying it & feeling is his favorite season of coaching.

As Ram Fans we only know what we know,but Jalen let us into his CRIB!!

What he also did was allow us more insight On The Rams.I can see & puzzle things together like him &!his relationship with Taint’s sister.

Tom Coughlin is a fool & wow The Rams have been blessed. I wish Jalen talked about that 9ers game back in 2019 & why he hit Taylor Rapp against Baltimore. I go back to 2 players.

ottoman89

Name
Josh Otto
What I know is this

This is why Sean Mcvay & Les Snead are both so Great.They get the Players & respect them.

Sean Mcvay as I said it after he kept saying it & feeling is his favorite season of coaching.

As Ram Fans we only know what we know,but Jalen let us into his CRIB!!

What he also did was allow us more insight On The Rams.I can see & puzzle things together like him &!his relationship with Taint’s sister.

Tom Coughlin is a fool & wow The Rams have been blessed. I wish Jalen talked about that 9ers game back in 2019 & why he hit Taylor Rapp against Baltimore. I go back to 2 players.
I'm sure he did. But was edited out. I really, really like Jalen. Got a kick out of saying if he has a bad play he calls himself trash. Nobody is harder on him than he is.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I'm sure he did. But was edited out. I really, really like Jalen. Got a kick out of saying if he has a bad play he calls himself trash. Nobody is harder on him than he is.
You could see some of editing.There are a couple other questions I’d like to ask.

His Faith in GOD! He always wears a cross under one eye.

The question would be how much did God or Faith play into The Rams SuperBowl win.I know Cooper Kupp was in a zone within his believe.

The Tams though as a team were in such an unbelievable zone of Faith & togetherness.Von & OBj said they knew they were meant to play with each other.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Yoooooo, @So Ram whats with the inappropriate here???
Wasn’t that!!

It was basically saying LOUD!! Speaks volumes on the power of the interview.

Jalen gave me a LIFE LESSON of where my mind & head is at. To not let the negative in.Keep negative to positive

He talked about a couple plays,but what happened on the OPI non call & just laughed about it in his inner

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Wasn’t that!!

It was basically saying LOUD!! Speaks volumes on the power of the interview.
Umm, yeah well that is not what that emoji represents, haha...

Slushy

UDFA
Watched it last week. Really good interview! Would love to see other Rams players come on here!!

Note: There is a Raheem Morris interview on this channel. Go watch it! It’s really good too.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

There is so much that makes Jalen Tick!!

Just last week there was a poster that wasn’t into Jalen.My quote was Jalen RAMsey being a team leader.

Any Ram Fan that doesn’t think Jalen RAMsey isn’t a team leader Imo has an issue inside themselves.

I know Mojo & I were a little down on Jalen in a couple interviews.You can see his growth & how he really is within himself.He is a Special person & an awesome Ram Player.He could go down as The Rams best CB in Franchise History.

Jalen wasn’t a team captain last season, and didn’t call the defensive plays.That was the posters reply.

IMO it takes a bigger player to let others lead sometimes.That was The Great thing to me when Ernest Jones took over the playcalling as a 21(22) year old rookie on a Veteran team.I loved how he was taking over ownership of the defense.His confidence was SKY HIGH!! Then he got hurt.
I can go on. I’ll comeback to finishing my point,but such an excellent interview.It was one of the better interviews of All-Time to me.It shows so much about how NFL Players are UNTITED. It’s a business & it is competitive.

ottoman89

Name
Josh Otto
There is so much that makes Jalen Tick!!

Just last week there was a poster that wasn’t into Jalen.My quote was Jalen RAMsey being a team leader.

Any Ram Fan that doesn’t think Jalen RAMsey isn’t a team leader Imo has an issue inside themselves.

I know Mojo & I were a little down on Jalen in a couple interviews.You can see his growth & how he really is within himself.He is a Special person & an awesome Ram Player.He could go down as The Rams best CB in Franchise History.

Jalen wasn’t a team captain last season, and didn’t call the defensive plays.That was the posters reply.

IMO it takes a bigger player to let others lead sometimes.That was The Great thing to me when Ernest Jones took over the playcalling as a 21(22) year old rookie on a Veteran team.I loved how he was taking over ownership of the defense.His confidence was SKY HIGH!! Then he got hurt.
I can go on. I’ll comeback to finishing my point,but such an excellent interview.It was one of the better interviews of All-Time to me.It shows so much about how NFL Players are UNTITED. It’s a business & it is competitive.
I agree! I've been a big fan since he's gotten here. He's been the best corner in the NFL. PROBABLY BEST DB in the whole NFL. Much like all the other corners and top corners, he's going to get beat from time to time. Other than QB, I think CB is the most difficult position to play these days.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Umm, yeah well that is not what that emoji represents, haha...

Well maybe we can make a funny out of it. I guess the emoji isn’t from an English Descent . You know like words & meanings?

Just wanted it to be heard & loud. Was totally in agreeance

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I agree! I've been a big fan since he's gotten here. He's been the best corner in the NFL. PROBABLY BEST DB in the whole NFL. Much like all the other corners and top corners, he's going to get beat from time to time. Other than QB, I think CB is the most difficult position to play these days.

Like I was saying though as Jalen being a team leader.I’m not sure if he wants to be a team captain.Whatever Jalen wants Jalen gets. You know like a SuperBowl ring.

He talked about getting burned & his thoughts when it happened. Freaking beautiful mindset. Spot on.

The relationship which some wanted to not believe or respect was Jalen RAMsey & Raheem Morris.That really is important.If Jalen didn’t want Eric Weedle on The Rams & calling plays it’s not going to happen Imo.
His respects for OBj are huge,and how Odell was just about to get PAID.
I still think OBj might go to Green Bay? The Rams are at the top of the list as well.7
What Jalen means to his teammates is priceless.RR31 I’m sure is way ahead of his knowledge about coveragages & D-sets from being in that DB room with him.