The Pats

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Fking shoot me...Cowherd carrying on with the '01 Pats-'21 Pats comparisons in his opening segment.

puke GIF

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
We went up there and beat them. That's great, because if you go snoop on the Chiefs message board, the Cowboys are GARBAGE and they are going to blow us out on Sunday. LMAO.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
We went up there and beat them. That's great, because if you go snoop on the Chiefs message board, the Cowboys are GARBAGE and they are going to blow us out on Sunday. LMAO.
I wouldn't worry too much. It's a fan site what do you expect.
But the Chiefs looked to have possibly gotten their
Mojo back a bit. It's at KC.
Sounds like it could be a good game and test for your Boys!
That being said using the "LMAO" In reference to any upcoming game
Can and will bite you in the ass in the NFL.

Would say Good Luck ,But I have hated the Cowboys since an early age.
Believe me it's nothing personal. I have no control over my blue and gold blood.
As you have no control for bleeding stars. :giggle: :beer2:

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
The pats are fools gold. Good defense and a decent all around team. Having one of the easiest schedules in the NFL also helps

Tano

Legend
The pats are fools gold. Good defense and a decent all around team. Having one of the easiest schedules in the NFL also helps
Why oh why do the Patriots always have the easiest schedule every fricken year

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Why oh why do the Patriots always have the easiest schedule every fricken year

Their division has suckeddddddddddd for the longest time. At least the Bills are better now, but I don't know if they can ever get over the top. They remind me of our rams.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

All their wins are against HCs in their 1st or 2nd year. Like young QBs, Belichik gobbles up young coaches.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
All their wins are against HCs in their 1st or 2nd year. Like young QBs, Belichik gobbles up young coaches.
Yeah, he does, their defense looks pretty good. Hopefully, they will start losing some games, but I have to give the Patriots this, they usually don't do anything to lose a football game.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Patriots are a dark horse team rising in an underperforming conference. They're not as good as much as the AFC is falling off. There's still a lot of games and a lot can happen.

Had they paid Gilmore I'd take them a lot more seriously. Their offense doesn't any recievers that are above average, but well a well rounded offense as a whole. If they beat TEN and BUF then they have a shot at the one seed. They're a team to watch but I'm not buying the hype.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
All I know is take the over on that game. :laugh4:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Patriots are a dark horse team rising in an underperforming conference. They're not as good as much as the AFC is falling off. There's still a lot of games and a lot can happen.

Had they paid Gilmore I'd take them a lot more seriously. Their offense doesn't any recievers that are above average, but well a well rounded offense as a whole. If they beat TEN and BUF then they have a shot at the one seed. They're a team to watch but I'm not buying the hype.
One of the advantages of Belicheat is that he thinks defensively, so with his offenses once he's got a QB distributing the ball and making good decisions they tend to stay balanced and play good defense. Which will win you a ton of games in this league.

And I always say that a QB's best friend is the DEFENSE. Pats got a hell of a unit on that side of the ball this year too. Unfortunately for them Buffalo's defense might be better and they're in the division.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
And I always say that a QB's best friend is the DEFENSE. Pats got a hell of a unit on that side of the ball this year too.
I very much agree with this. Tom Fraudy has never won a Super Bowl without an elite defense. Think about that. Not one.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
And I always say that a QB's best friend is the DEFENSE.
Haha. This is why Peyton went to the Broncos, and why Brady went to the Fuccenqueers. Not taking away from them as QB's, but neither would have gotten another ring without those defenses.

Q729

Legend
Yeah, he does, their defense looks pretty good. Hopefully, they will start losing some games, but I have to give the Patriots this, they usually don't do anything to lose a football game.
You got that right. Time and time again I see them take advantage of the other team's screw-ups. It's pissed me off on countless Sundays. These days I just call the NFL predictable and move on. lol. But having your fundamentals down eliminates the chance for them to capitalize on those dumbass mistakes. It's what I always called the other team getting beat by the "hype machine" — trying so hard to beat the almighty Pats that they can't get out of their own way.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fking shoot me...Cowherd carrying on with the '01 Pats-'21 Pats comparisons in his opening segment.

puke GIF
Well here is lies your real problem, you’re listening to Cowherd