The Other Week's Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
Anyone able to see the Titans absolutely murder the Bucs?

Mariota will only 3 incompletions and 4 TDs.

Kendall Wright wracking me up some FF points.

Winston - 2 picks, and sacked 3 times, and only 87 yards. Bucs look like a hot mess.

------

Raiduhs still think they're hot shit?

More like steaming shit. Ouch.

---

Tight games with NO/ARZ and
Lions/Chargers
Ravens/Broncos

----

Rodgers does what he does. Throw 3 TDs without his #1 WR.

------

Washington again, is laughably bad.

Ole' Kirk throws 2 more picks. Is he leading in 2+ pick games since he started? I mean, damn.

Rams D gotta be licking their chops.

-

And poor Jax. Is that just where QBs go to die? Or is Bortles another follow up to Gabbert? TO machine early in his career. Dude throws SO MANY pick 6s.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Ellington just went down with non contact injury, helped off the field. Looks like the old ACL. Awkward movement in his knee, and he went straight down behind the LOS.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I was watching the TEN/TB game but decided to switch to the ARI game and root for NO. All the analysts picked TB to win. How exactly? That o line is horseshit. They said Winston had the better weapons. Really? I don't think so. I knew TEN would win.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Mariota = Stud.
Winston = Bust.
Raiders = I'm surprised. Thought they'd be better this year. I haven' watched any of it though so don't know whats going on there. The Bengals always look great in the regular season.
Rodgers = Rodgers.
Washington = Lol. Just lol. They deserve everything they get. Captain Kirk is an INT machine.
Jax? = Surprising also to me. I thought they'd be better. I like Bortles but it might be that his slow processing speed combined with that slow, extended release mechanic that just telegraphs where he's going with the football will lead to too many INTs for him to be successful in the NFL.?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Raiduhs still think they're hot crap?

More like steaming crap. Ouch.

Yup and lol at everybody claiming we stunk and the Raiders were on the rise after a preseason game! They've got a foundation to improve but they need to work on it.

Also I haven't watched any of it but highlights and Tampa might have the worst OLine I've ever seen.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anybody watching the Lions/Chargers game? I'm stuck with this pewp show Raiders game. Staffords statline is horrible how does he look though?

Athos

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ellington just went down with non contact injury, helped off the field. Looks like the old ACL. Awkward movement in his knee, and he went straight down behind the LOS.

Yea. Non contact never good.

Brees is torching their backfield too. Just not the points to show for it.

Hopefully that changes.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
CO0Urv3U8AAX0JQ.png

Raider fans are not amused.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Johnny Manziel reminds me a lot of Tony Banks. I'm not sure if that's a fair comparison or not.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh and it seems that Mack for 1 week isn't better than Donald. Three tackles 1 assist I haven't seen him even sniffing a QB pressure.

jjab360

Legend
You guys remember Darian Stewart?

He just had a game winning interception for the Denver Broncos. He's actually had a solid career following his stint with the Rams.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Anyone able to see the Titans absolutely murder the Bucs?

Mariota will only 3 incompletions and 4 TDs.

Kendall Wright wracking me up some FF points.

Winston - 2 picks, and sacked 3 times, and only 87 yards. Bucs look like a hot mess.

------

Raiduhs still think they're hot crap?

More like steaming crap. Ouch.

---

Tight games with NO/ARZ and
Lions/Chargers
Ravens/Broncos

----

Rodgers does what he does. Throw 3 TDs without his #1 WR.

------

Washington again, is laughably bad.

Ole' Kirk throws 2 more picks. Is he leading in 2+ pick games since he started? I mean, damn.

Rams D gotta be licking their chops.

-

And poor Jax. Is that just where QBs go to die? Or is Bortles another follow up to Gabbert? TO machine early in his career. Dude throws SO MANY pick 6s.

This was the last game I needed on my football picks. Tampa was favored by 3. LOL that's a gimme. I won! first time in a while.