The Official Rams vs. Raiders Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
This was a great win today. A long time since I seen a game this dominant by this team.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Please, no...unless someone wants to be "that guy."
WARNING: If someone tries to be "that guy" i'm going to call them out as "that guy."
200.gif
One already got started.

But I do not think it means what you think it means....
0.jpg

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Even the guy who predicted 24-0 (me) was shocked at this score. Happily, I might add .

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I give the game ball to Ray Ray Armstrong!

Yeah that was a hell of a tackle he made. I cant believe he didnt commit any penalties, the officials must not watch the raiders like they watch the Rams.

tomlib

Sword and Sorcery with a Libertarian Edge
Name
Tom
I just got back from the game. I tend to watch match-ups more than the ball so I miss a lot of stuff but I do get good looks at players.

1. Greg Robinson: I watched him until it got pointless and he looked good again to me. A lot of potential there and already more than serviceable.
  2. Alec Ogletree: A very, very impressive player. I did see Coach Williams giving him a little chat after the play on which we recovered the fumble after a long run. Anyone know what that was about?
  3. E.J. Gaines: The kid is solid. On the ball, on routes. With him Jenkins, Trumain, McDonald and the kid from Tampa whose name eludes me our secondary has gone from weakness to strength. A lot of the sacks today were coverage sacks.
  4. Raiders Left Tackle: I know it's going to look bad for him statistically but that is the best I've ever seen anyone against Quinn. He really handled himself. Big, strong, mean, and not resorting to holding every play.
Sadly I didn't focus on Mason or Bailey much but they obviously were spectacular. Fisher called of the dogs and they didn't go to Bailey much in the second half at all.

I was not impressed by Carr for the Raiders. Decent mobility and pocket awareness but got a little antsy and rushed too many throws. He's just a rookie so take that with a grain of salt.

Finally. What a strange feeling leaving the game. The crowd was almost subdued, like we had lost. We didn't know what to make of it. Are we that good? Raiders that bad? Somewhere in between?

Go Rams!

Tom

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I just got back from the game. I tend to watch match-ups more than the ball so I miss a lot of stuff but I do get good looks at players.

1. Greg Robinson: I watched him until it got pointless and he looked good again to me. A lot of potential there and already more than serviceable.
  2. Alec Ogletree: A very, very impressive player. I did see Coach Williams giving him a little chat after the play on which we recovered the fumble after a long run. Anyone know what that was about?
  3. E.J. Gaines: The kid is solid. On the ball, on routes. With him Jenkins, Trumain, McDonald and the kid from Tampa whose name eludes me our secondary has gone from weakness to strength. A lot of the sacks today were coverage sacks.
  4. Raiders Left Tackle: I know it's going to look bad for him statistically but that is the best I've ever seen anyone against Quinn. He really handled himself. Big, strong, mean, and not resorting to holding every play.
Sadly I didn't focus on Mason or Bailey much but they obviously were spectacular. Fisher called of the dogs and they didn't go to Bailey much in the second half at all.

I was not impressed by Carr for the Raiders. Decent mobility and pocket awareness but got a little antsy and rushed too many throws. He's just a rookie so take that with a grain of salt.

Finally. What a strange feeling leaving the game. The crowd was almost subdued, like we had lost. We didn't know what to make of it. Are we that good? Raiders that bad? Somewhere in between?

Go Rams!

Tom

We are that good

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You and X have some of the most disturbing gifs. You must have a secret stash lol.

No secret on my end.

The first one is from 'Mars Attacks' with Jack Nicholson, Jim Brown, Glen Close, Danny DeVito, Rod Steiger, and a whole lot of other actors one would never suspect to be in a goofy movie like that.

The second one is Jim Carrey of course from 'Ace Ventura: Pet Detective.'

Of course you already knew that. :)

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
@DaveFan'51 can keep his $10 million ROD cash... made $43.4 million on my wager of nearly $48 million for Rams to beat the spread. ;)

Then again, his feat of prognostication was much greater than mine. ;)