The Official Rams vs. 49ers Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
They're going to drive me to drinking.

smaou8.jpg

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Wow they actually snatched victory from the jaws of defeat! Huge win that I didnt think was possible!

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
My one word for the Rams- 49ers game?
Surprise!

Yeah, I called it....
I'm pretty awesome like that.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
I surely was not expecting that ending there after the penalty! I'm pumped!!!

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Never in doubt. That's why I'd bet ROD dollars for them to win outright.

Philly5

Rookie
That is the defense we have been looking for!

JL55 was aggressive today!

Kaep looked like a deer in the headlights!

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
:mustache::mustache::mustache::mustache::mustache::mustache::mustache::mustache::mustache::mustache::mustache::mustache::mustache::mustache::mustache::mustache::mustache::mustache::mustache::mustache:

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The Defense wins this one! Way to go, good guys!

2960618.gif

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Couldn't catch the game so I had to keep my nose in a crappy ESPN gamecenter and had no idea what was happening. I don't know how the Rams won or who did good or who did bad. All I got to say is I will take it! Great job defense!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/11/02/rams-win-as-late-kaepernick-fumble-seals-49ers-fate/

Rams win as late Kaepernick fumble seals 49ers’ fate
Posted by Michael David Smith on November 2, 2014

kaepernick.jpeg
AP

The Rams’ defense was all over 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick today. And in the end, the Rams ripped the ball — and the game — from Kaepernick’s hands.

With just seconds remaining and the Rams leading 13-10, the 49ers had the ball at the 1-yard line on third down. Kaepernick took the snap and attempted to plunge into the end zone on a quarterback sneak, but he fumbled and Rams linebacker James Laurinaitis recovered. The Rams celebrated a hard-fought win, and Kaepernick walked off the field shaking his head.

The Rams had been brutalizing Kaepernick and his offensive linemen all day, recording eight sacks. (The Rams had only six sacks all season heading into today.) It was an amazing performance by the St. Louis pass rush, and a terrible performance by the San Francisco offensive line.

For the 49ers, linebacker Chris Borland had a huge game, with 15 solo tackles. And the 49ers’ defense held the Rams to just 13 first downs and 193 total yards while intercepting Rams quarterback Austin Davis twice.

But it was the Rams’ defense that made the biggest play when it mattered, and St. Louis pulled an upset to improve its record to 3-5. The 49ers fall to 4-4 and are looking like a long shot to make the playoffs. That Kaepernick fumble may be the play the 49ers look back on at the end of this season, when they think about how things went so very wrong.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams only want to beat division rivals. Watch out arizona!

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Well it took this long but Fisher finally got that 13-10 win that was supposed to be the team identity from the start. A great day, time to go watch Chris Berman, Al Michaels & all of them cry.