The Official; Look what I got for Christmas Thread!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Bronchitis along with some cough syrup with codeine, some prednosone and an inhaler LOL

Sounds like a party
Did you get the Purple Drank swim trunks we sent you Rhody?

A804427B-E702-460C-973F-695FDDAA28E6.jpeg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
vintage Los Angeles Rams piggy bank form 1976

RamsBank.jpg

RamsBank2.jpg

Last edited:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Bronchitis along with some cough syrup with codeine, some prednosone and an inhaler LOL

I got a head cold too... but yours sounds worse. I'm almost healed up now.

Hope you feel better soon. Until then... use the codeine!

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
The worst flu ever as I type, including the scariest run of 102 degree fever that lasted for about 14 hours straight every single second was unbearable then seized temporarily then returned a few hours later for another run of 10 plus hours. Body aches, chills and some of the most painful bronchial chest coughing disgusting mess. Happy Holidays!

fearsomefour

Legend
I listened to some Mastodon cause of you guys and it ruined my Christmas.

Just messing, reminds me of the stuff I was forced to play in High School cause the only drummer of quality was into Slayer and I was into Rush - so in the middle was where we met hahhah
Haha.
Nice.
Nothing like the high school band days.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
FA220CB4-6779-4AF1-9DF0-F92DD136C30A.jpeg
FA220CB4-6779-4AF1-9DF0-F92DD136C30A.jpeg
I had to share one more photo of a very special young man who is a huge AD fan. He follows the Pitt Panthers and AD is his favorite player. His granddad is a longtime friend of mine and when he told me about his special needs grandson , I had to do something for him. I’m proud to say that he now watches and roots for the Rams. He was beyond excited when my wife and I gave him a #99 jersey and signed plaque. Football becomes less important when you see a child dealing with this disability and still give you a big smile. I wish I could take him to meet AD in person since I live close to Pittsburgh. If anyone hears of an off season autograph session with AD , please let me know.
Thanks for listening

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
E3E5CA61-0061-4202-8B29-0FB06A6D2110.jpeg
Anyone on here old enough to remember getting these classics for Christmas ? It was a big deal back in the day. I can’t believe my kids or grandkids haven’t destroyed them by now. I think my mom put them in the old frame to protect them , plus she always liked looking at Roman and Willie Joe.