The offense showed some signs of life

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
Looked like we ran the offense more like we did last year. Bradford is good when the run game is there and put 2 TE's maybe even a fullback on the field.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Today was a good day. We showed muscle in the run game which is what Fisher wanted to do. We also showed a few more deep balls than normal.

I like seeing Sam on the move. We also moved the pocket on plays.

Now let's repeat it against the Texans! This will be a tough game! But, with a win... we're 3-3 folks!

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Was it just me, or was there a whole lot less of Cook on the field and more Kendricks?

fastcat

Pro Bowler
EastRam said:
Was it just me, or was there a whole lot less of Cook on the field and more Kendricks?

Yes, its becuase cook can't or won't block. There was mire of Harkey too. Fisher said Monday that we were gonna run the ball and I believe he said we were going back to a 2 te set, or it may have been an analyst that said it.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
This game, for me, really illustrated how much potential we have. At the very same time, it illustrated to me that they're still a ways away from playing like a team. They're getting there, and this isn't the ceiling of this team by a long shot.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Man I'm already getting sick of seeing "it's just the Jags."

Good teams take care of business against the bad teams. Too many times over the years when a really good one gets beat by those "trap games."

Are the Rams a good team? Not yet, but it's a good sign to beat a team you should beat.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
X said:
This game, for me, really illustrated how much potential we have. At the very same time, it illustrated to me that they're still a ways away from playing like a team. They're getting there, and this isn't the ceiling of this team by a long shot.

I think you are speaking offensively and defensively.

While the Jags scored 20, only 13 came against the D. That's a step forward. But... we all saw some issues that need ironed out on D.

Same to be said for the O. The end result was there... but the offense started slow again. We need to REALLY work on that! It's a poisonous combination against high scoring teams like the Texans.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Angry Ram said:
Man I'm already getting sick of seeing "it's just the Jags."

Good teams take care of business against the bad teams. Too many times over the years when a really good one gets beat by those "trap games."

Are the Rams a good team? Not yet, but it's a good sign to beat a team you should beat.

++ spot on, brother.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
And the offense looked sharp in the redzone too. Possibly because we play every down between the 20's like its the redzone, so at least we know how to run those 5-10 yard pass plays!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yamahopper said:
Both the O&D look much better playing with a lead.
bbbb
That actually cracked me up. I "read that aloud" in my head, and then I got to all of the b's.

Sounded like you were giving a raspberry after your first statement.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
HE WITH HORNS said:
And the offense looked sharp in the redzone too. Possibly because we play every down between the 20's like its the redzone, so at least we know how to run those 5-10 yard pass plays!

Good point.

We've been good in the RZ this year.

This is a good reason why our starting field position is so important and why we need those special teams penalties cleaned up NOW!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Now if we can build on this win. The run game was there. We will find out next week if it really is there.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I feel like Quicks year is looking mighty similar to Givens rookie year.

Sprinkle him in early then by seasons end he will full go.

Which is bringing back some hope for me in him.