The NFL’s winless teams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
No surprise the Texans, Panthers, and Falcons are 0-2.

But… Is the pressure starting to mount with the “contenders”; Bengals, Colts, Titans, Raiders?

The Bengals feel like they should fight their way back. With the Jets on schedule this week, they should get off the winless list week 3. The AFC North looks like a Bengals / Ravens battle. While Cleveland is 2-1 they don’t get Watson back for 8 more weeks. Can they stay in it until then?

In Indianapolis… Matt Ryan has started the season with a 1 TD to 4 INT ratio. 63 rating… Yikes. With the Chiefs, Titans, and Broncos next on their schedule… the Colts need to get moving. Thankfully they are in the AFC South where 3 winless teams reside. They can still take the division, if Ryan gets going. But an 0-3 start is very possible for the Colts.

The Titans and Raiders play this week… one of these teams is starting 0-3.

Thoughts?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

That's the great thing about the nfl. It's never predictable.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
The brownies are 1 ridiculously choked away game from 3-0.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Frank Reich needs to get it together quick or Jim Irsay will fire him IMO, Reich has until the 6th of October, which is a Thursday Night game against Denver, if he's still winless, he gone!

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think it shows the strength of the AFC more than anything else. The Bengals just might fall to mediocrity after their improbable run. The Titans don't look the same without Henry balling it out. New coaching staff with the Raders, so they are going to have their bumps in the road. @den-the-coach is right. Reich is gone in Indy, and they need to draft better.

I think the Titans can turn it around. I would say the Bengals have a shot as well, but their offensive line problems continue.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Raiders are toast in that division, McD isn’t inspiring.

Colts have no receivers for Ryan and need someone to step up.

Bengals Oline is still a mess.

Still a lot of games left, things can change fast.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Starting 0-1-1 against the Texans and new-look Jaguars has got to be deflating for the Colts. I believe their top two WRs (Pittman and Pierce) were both out against Jacksonville.

I live in NYC, and catch the Boomer Esiason morning show. Huge Bengals fan (former team) and Joe Burrow guy (real fan boy … Burrow and Josh Allen can do no wrong).

For months Boomer has been saying ‘the Bengals fixed the O-Line through free agency’; and I have thought … Well, they brought in three new starters via free agency in AlexCappa, La’el Collins and Ted Karras, and they’re better than the players they replaced but are they really good enough to have “fixed the O-Line”?

I think Cappa is a good player but have always thought of Collins and Karras as average. Add in a rookie 4th round pick at LG, and that’s a questionable group that will need some time to gell. And Burrow can hold onto the ball too long at times.

How things turn out with the Raiders may be the most interesting to me. Want to see if McDaniels has changed, learned and grown since what I thought was a terrible Denver experience. Also want to see if he continues the Common Mistake (my opinion) former Belichick assistants seem to make … they try to coach like Bill Belichick.

Prior to the start of the season, I heard Ryan Clark say that the only training camp he visited this year where he thought the team seemed tight and was not having fun, was the Raiders. I was very frustrated when the host did not ask a follow-up question.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Prior to the start of the season, I heard Ryan Clark say that the only training camp he visited this year where he thought the team seemed tight and was not having fun, was the Raiders. I was very frustrated when the host did not ask a follow-up question.
The proverb used to be...Show me a team that likes their Coach and I will show you a losing team. Not so fast my friend, things change, but Josh McDaniels is tight so tight I bet he eats his M&M's with a knife & fork.

The proverb used to be...Show me a team that likes their Coach and I will show you a losing team. Not so fast my friend, things change, but Josh McDaniels is tight so tight I bet he eats his M&M's with a knife & fork.

Well hopefully he wont try to be Belicheat again this time around.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Bungles thought they could just buy an Oline, but how many of the sacks are from Burrow holding onto the ball for too long? And how many of them are because the coach insists on all the 7 step drops?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I think I mentioned late last year that the Bengals OL problems could be coaching more so than the players. Idk if they made any changes there.