The NFL is not messing around today.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
The NFL has suspended free agent quarterback Johnny Manziel (surprise, surprise) for 4 games for violating the substance abuse policy, Jets' defensive tackle Sheldon Richardson for a game due to a high-speed chase and resisting arrest, and Cowboys' LB Rolando McClain the first 10 games for violating the substance abuse policy. Please let there be no Rams are added to this list!

...and I hope I didn't jinx it.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Los Angeles Rams defensive tackle Aaron Donald has been suspended for 4 games for violating the league's "friendly play" policy. According to Goodell, it is simply "unfair" for opposing offenses to be asked to block Donald.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Los Angeles Rams defensive tackle Aaron Donald has been suspended for 4 games for violating the league's "friendly play" policy. According to Goodell, it is simply "unfair" for opposing offenses to be asked to block Donald.
TXRams86 has been suspended 10 posts for shocking the stink off my socks until the blue font set in.

TXRams86

The Infamous
TXRams86 has been suspended 10 posts for shocking the stink off my socks until the blue font set in.
hLUiXoGKNIVb2.gif

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
LOL at Johnny Goofball..........did you guys see the latest from him?

What a loser.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
teams will line up to sign "Johnny Football: now.
Probably should have signed J.F. instead of wasting all those picks on Goff.
I hear Jared is really struggling in the new "Kneel" offense.

fearsomefour

Legend
More sad than funny, but, whatever.
Note to famous guys....if you are going on vacation, hanging out at your house and there is a woman there you don't know or picking a chick up....take the phones. You can never really protect yourself from social media, but, these women get around a famous guy and they just cannot help themselves. Attention.
It would be a tremendous pain in the ass to be famous now.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
More sad than funny, but, whatever.
Note to famous guys....if you are going on vacation, hanging out at your house and there is a woman there you don't know or picking a chick up....take the phones. You can never really protect yourself from social media, but, these women get around a famous guy and they just cannot help themselves. Attention.
It would be a tremendous pain in the ass to be famous now.

IMO it's equal parts sad, stupid and funny.

If I was famous I'd be working with this company for sure:

http://overyondr.com/

They are already securing venues for artists.

…..

Legend
Don't you need to be an actual NFL player to be actually suspended by the NFL???

I was going to mention the exact same thing. Seems odd, though I'm sure he's still technically in the union maybe since he's a free agent and not officially retired?