The Most FIXED Super Bowl of All-Time The NFL Wants You to Forget

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

no, it's not superbowl 36 apparently.

what do people see when they watched that game?

not hard to guess which game they chose but it pales in comparison to what happened to the rams in superbowl 36. and check the comments, it's baffling.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
As much as I dislike the Seahawks, I have little doubt there were some behind the scenes shenanigans going on with their Super Bowl against the Steelers. That game was an absolute travesty. I don't think it's worse than what happened to the Rams in SB 36, but I think it's at about the same level.

jap

Legend
I don't see how this was worst than what happened to our Horns. Marshall Faulk was tackled every single time he went out for a pass, and the Pats were only penalized once!

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Cheatriots hired a guy to video tape the Rams practices. They got caught doing it and the NFL commish had the proof destroyed by owners direction, making them all just as guilty as Billecheat and the Pat org.

From then on I question the legitimacy of games. The NFL talks to officials about upcoming games that they would like to see certain outcomes that benefit their TV ratings . The amount of money is huge and owners are greedy. Fairness is not one of their priorities. Making all the money they can is.

Several years ago they changed their status to that like the WWF as an entertainment, it enables them to get around the "game fixing' stigma.

On top of all that the NFL owners own the majority of Fanduel and DraftKing, the two largest fantasy football leagues. They made over 3 BILLION $$ in 2018 according to Wall Street Journal. Most that play don't know they're play against computers and have little or no chance of winning.

For me its just entertainment now. I won't risk one dollar on wagers or playing FF.

Last edited:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
That Seahawks/Steelers game was one I like to reference when talking about fixed games. Some carp calls in that and it was obvious who the League wanted to win.

think of how Ricky taco those calls were and consider the mugging that web on in the Patriots/Rams Superbowl

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Another game that was suspicious is when the Cards played the Stealers. Cards had like 15 penalties called against them and the Stealers had like two all game.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
YaY conspiracy bullshit!

Wonderful to listen to a dude in his basement stirring shit though LOL.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Sports entertainment....

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As much as I dislike the Seahawks, I have little doubt there were some behind the scenes shenanigans going on with their Super Bowl against the Steelers. That game was an absolute travesty. I don't think it's worse than what happened to the Rams in SB 36, but I think it's at about the same level.
This one makes me happy...
c6rTNDQ.gif

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
This one makes me happy...
c6rTNDQ.gif

Mixed feelings on that one ... loved seeing the Seahawks absolutely blow it when all they had to do was run the ball up the gut against a D that was bad in goal line situations ... but absolutely hated seeing the P*ts get another ring, especially based on the other team's stupidity.