The Manning Brothers MNF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

The Manning Broadcast

• Thumbs Up

Votes: 38 57.6%
  • Neutral

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Thumbs Down

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Haven’t Seen

Votes: 16 24.2%

• Total voters

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Going into it said that it would be.pike watching the game at a bar with them. That tracks.

I love it - they're both funny, get guests on which is really cool, and Peyton destroyed Joe Buck for no reason which makes me give it 100 thumbs up

Hobgoblin

Rookie
It’s more entertaining when you aren’t trying to watch the game. I didn’t care for the games they did so it made it entertaining at least on boring games.

They’re actually pretty hilarious.

TexasRam

Legend
Some of their analysis was good and had depth. They broke down routes and coverages and how the offense was innovating with the routes. They would rewind the tape and break it down which was real good.

But as the majority has observed, it is not a format that is going to work for those that want to watch the actual game. It is like an annoying person talking during a movie - For some reason the person thinks you want to sit down for two hours listening to them talk rather than actually letting you watch the movie.

If they added a real play by play person and only panned to the Manning’s during dead time it could be good. Or just add them as side commentary and analysts to an actual professional traditional broadcast.

There is way too much awkward dead time where no one is talking and the actual game is sized down so we can see the Manning’s heads while they are saying nothing watching the game.

The Kyle Brant flop was more watchable.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

everybody has already answered the question. if the rams were playing they would watch the standard broadcast.

when i watch a football game i want to watch the game, not listen to people yapping and being the centre of attention.

if i'm watching a mnf game i'm there to see the game. otherwise i'm not gonna tune in. the game is, and always will be, the attraction. i've never tuned into a game to listen to an announcer or colour guy.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I enjoy it from what I've seen, but I haven't seen an entire broadcast because there's no way in hell I'm staying up until 1:30 AM to watch the Ravens and Raiders or any of the other MNF teams. I do wish I saw the Stafford stuff, I thought Wilson on the show was funny, and the chemistry they have is obviously great, I've gotten a number of laughs from the various clips and things I've seen. Watching them react to bad plays is has been pretty good, and I like the shit they give to each other.

Like others have said, I'll watch a regular broadcast of the Rams, but if I was back in the States watching any team other than the Rams, I'd probably watch the Manning cast. The clips I've seen sort of give off the feeling as if you're hanging out watching the game with them, which I think would be really fun.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Peyton has a "five head" instead of a forehead (per his brother)! Count me in!

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I made the mistake thinking they were gonna just be the color guys for the game....I was wrong.

If I didn't care about the game I was watching, I would be cool with it. But, they get distracted talking about other shit. I don't care for it at all. And I love the mannings

sloramfan

Starter
i already know what the play by play guy is gonna say...

this stuff that peyton and eli bring is by far over the top innovative...

give me more, and those of you that want the old play by play drivel... good for you...

go rams

slo

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
I like when they joke around and also when they analyze the plays. I don't like when they have a guest and they miss plays talking about other stuff. Like Tex says it can be annoying for some... me. But overall I like the show.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Haven't seen it but if it's getting folks triggered and offended i'm sure i'd enjoy it.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Apparently guests on the Manning Cast are 0-3 the next week, Wilson, Kelce, and Gronkowski.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
i already know what the play by play guy is gonna say...

this stuff that peyton and eli bring is by far over the top innovative...

give me more, and those of you that want the old play by play drivel... good for you...

go rams

slo
Exactly. And I don't get why some have a problem with "awkward silence". I don't need some half wit ESPN broadcaster talking during the entire game just to fill air space.

Mannings > anyone ESPN has on regular telecast.....