The Luck of the Irish

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Good ol' Irish, you break the law, then you take selfies of yourself doing it, then you go to the press and tell them all about it.

They probably felt like Daniel Day Lewis in Gangs of New York... good job they weren't terrorists or anything!!

IMO, they should be made an example of, they basically stole $50k's worth of property, just 'cause they're Irish, it doesn't make it cute.

iced

Lol on one hand its like "damn...these guys basically stole something"

but then on the other, the past couple years the NFL has had problems when it comes to tickets and the game...

The only thing the NFL should do from this point on is distribute tickets themselves - otherwise, I could see a lot of people trying to do this next year

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm more offended by this then I am about the alleged deflated balls

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
The refund should come from the security services. Our safety is apparently an illusion.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Forbes estimates city of Phoenix paid over $2 million on security.
Story says they both were Seahawk fans but one of them is wearing a Pats jersey in the pic.

Good catch, something is fishy here too I'm calling bullshit.

Someone needs to get w/Milloy and see if he sat next to these guys.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I've been to a few sporting events in my time. No way you can just walk in without a ticket.