The Les Snead Story: Growing Up in Eufaula, Alabama

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I've been through Eufaula before. It's one of the prettiest cities, I've ever been through. This video does not do it justice. It's a city of old Victorian style houses. It's pretty much on its own peninsula and is on the Georgia Alabama state line. If you are ever planning a trip to Panama City, Pensicola, Destin, etc in the FL panhandle, go through Eufaula its gorgeous.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
I haven't watched this video yet but I'm assuming there are shots of young Les with exactly the same hair he has now.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
He looks much bigger as a player, in the weight room, than he does today!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
My concern growing up in Alabama would be having summer teeth.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Might be the best thing ever happened to the Rams.
Actually, I take that back - he IS the best thing.

All we ever read (and some say), is the Rams haven't - blah blah blah - for the last 11 years.
Fuck that - the Rams are entering their 4th year, and this team is light years, repeat, light years ahead of where it was 3 years ago, in talent, in attitude, in coaching, and obviously in management, (although, since that was non-existent under the showgirl and her cronies, this may not qualify as an improvement).

Anyone that doesn't see that, and continues to focus solely on the W-L record, just doesn't get it, and are missing out on a miraculous transformation.

Damn, that felt good! :rockon:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I had a good friend in the USAF that was from Eufaula. I went home with him one weekend and we had a blast. His family was great folks. We went to a Red Canyon, I believe it was called, and that place was pretty neat.

Last edited:

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Its about an hour directly north of me. A true old time southern town that Sherman's March missed. Its really beautiful.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Might be the best thing ever happened to the Rams.
Actually, I take that back - he IS the best thing.

All we ever read (and some say), is the Rams haven't - blah blah blah - for the last 11 years.
freak that - the Rams are entering their 4th year, and this team is light years, repeat, light years ahead of where it was 3 years ago, in talent, in attitude, in coaching, and obviously in management, (although, since that was non-existent under the showgirl and her cronies, this may not qualify as an improvement).

Anyone that doesn't see that, and continues to focus solely on the W-L record, just doesn't get it, and are missing out on a miraculous transformation.

Damn, that felt good! :rockon:

We were joke for a long time - with no hope and it didn't seem we'd ever get better. Snead and Fisher brought respectability and competitiveness back. The Rams always compete now. That's been the turnaround in the toughest division in football - and its only going to get better too.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I've been through Eufaula before. It's one of the prettiest cities, I've ever been through. This video does not do it justice. It's a city of old Victorian style houses. It's pretty much on its own peninsula and is on the Georgia Alabama state line. If you are ever planning a trip to Panama City, Pensicola, Destin, etc in the FL panhandle, go through Eufaula its gorgeous.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0iBud2J_T0

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
gObxzs2.jpg