The lawsuit

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Les - I'm going to have to ask you to stop with the constant derogatory remarks toward ownership and KD. I get that you don't like the way they handled this but our policy has never changed on this and it is not going to change now.

What was derogatory?

fearsomefour

Legend
What if said deli charged you for the right to eat/buy lunch there?
Well, like I said, the PSL thing is sort of interesting.
It depends on the language. I cannot imagine they would leave such a loophole. If the Rams did not specify things in terms of the PSL then there is something there.
Keeping my probably not great analogy going, if the deli specified this reserves you to "counter seat #4" when you come in for lunch during weekdays for Joe's Deli located at 123 Main St. ect.....then, too bad so sad, you got what you paid for.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Seriously? I'm not going to post them here. If you honestly don't get it, PM me and I will be happy to explain it to you.
Pretty funny Les ( @LesBaker ) - I was just thinking about it and I guess YOU could actually just text me your bullshit response. :whistle::fighting: