The Late Late Show with James Corden AD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I get the celebration thing, but drunk all day is a bad look.
How is it a bad look? He didn't get in trouble, didn't get make any particular scenes, say anything bad. Man just won what he's worked his ass off for his whole career. Let him celebrate, let the whole team celebrate. This is the time off after a long, grueling, championship season.

dang

Legend
I get the celebration thing, but drunk all day is a bad look.
If anybody deserves a day it’s Aaron Freakin’ Donald. I want him to savor this feeling. Because it will motivate him to get that feeling again and again. Knowing Donald he will be back in the gym next week pumping up for next year. So enjoy Aaron. You deserve it.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i thought it was cool seeing the fun side of AD.

all we've seen of him previously is the serious, have to get to work talk from him.

and he handled it like a pro. no awkwardness at all, like he's been doing it his whole life.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fucking Corden again? Hasn’t this already been posted on here? Sort it out CoachA son!