GAME DAY The Late Games - Week 8

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Game over fuck u 9ers
200w.gif

GBRam15

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
GBRam15
I'm good with Seattle winning. My hatred for Seattle doesn't come close to my whiner hatred.

Q729

Legend
First division road loss by Mahomes. I wish it was the beginning of the end...

Q729

Legend
A Niners loss takes a lot of the sting away of our loss today. Almost completely actually.
Yeah, was thinking the same except with a Browns win. The only late game that didn't go as I wanted.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
First division road loss by Mahomes. I wish it was the beginning of the end...

I grew up hating Peyton Manning and the Colts because they won all time and was jealous. Then when he retired I realized how great he was.

I'm not gonna do the same with Patrick Mahomes. He's so good. And the Chiefs as an org don't bother me.

Q729

Legend
I grew up hating Peyton Manning and the Colts because they won all time and was jealous. Then when he retired I realized how great he was.

I'm not gonna do the same with Patrick Mahomes. He's so good. And the Chiefs as an org don't bother me.
Not me. Good on you though. Chiefs just need to go away. It's someone else's turn.

Angry Ram

Not me. Good on you though. Chiefs just need to go away. It's someone else's turn.

Like who? Bills? Bengals?

Idk sometimes the internet makes it very very hard to enjoy football. Rams win or lose aside it seems like most of the good teams and players are looked at negatively. Josh Allen is a prime example. We wait all year from February to Sept only when it comes 99% of games are looked at negatively.

I'm not saying I'm an actual fan of them but sometimes I just gotta appreciate players and teams.

Q729

Legend
Like who? Bills? Bengals?

Idk sometimes the internet makes it very very hard to enjoy football. Rams win or lose aside it seems like most of the good teams and players are looked at negatively. Josh Allen is a prime example.

I'm not saying I'm a fan of them but sometimes I just gotta appreciate players and teams.
No hard feelings on most teams honestly. Sometimes you just need a change of scenery. Most annoyances probably come from the media bias and portrayals anyway. How about the Chargers take that division for a while? They got screwed so many times over the years. Nevermind it might have been because of idiotic ownership.

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
I’d imagine that the sky is falling for the 9ers fans. They will probably be ok with Purdy but will probably get nowhere near the SB this year either.

Angry Ram

No hard feelings on most teams honestly. Sometimes you just need a change of scenery. Most annoyances probably come from the media bias and portrayals anyway. How about the Chargers take that division for a while? They got screwed so many times over the years. Nevermind it might have been because of idiotic ownership.

Yeah but don't ppl always say they don't care about media??

Chargers don't bug me either! But you log on here and it's full of posts blasting them bc of the shared stadium. There was always gonna be 2 LA teams.

It's frustrating as hell. I don't have very many interests in life and football is one of the exceptions.

Q729

Legend
Yeah but don't ppl always say they don't care about media??

Chargers don't bug me either! But you log on here and it's full of posts blasting them bc of the shared stadium. There was always gonna be 2 LA teams.

It's frustrating as hell. I don't have very many interests in life and football is one of the exceptions.
Lol The Renters... I dunno what other people's history with the Chargers is, but they were always the AFC team I rooted for. As for the media, I'm not sure what the general consensus is, but I'd rather not absorb too much of it! Too much "man, isn't he something??!!" bs just grinds my gears.

Angry Ram

Lol The Renters... I dunno what other people's history with the Chargers is, but they were always the AFC team I rooted for. As for the media, I'm not sure what the general consensus is, but I'd rather not absorb too much of it! Too much "man, isn't he something??!!" bs just grinds my gears.

I personally don't care either way on the Chargers.

As far as media, the only thing I liked was Skip and Shannon. Especially in 21...that was entertaining AF. Sometimes the Jets stuff with Rich Eisen and Mike Greenburg is hilarious tho.

There is a huge double standard in media. You're not wrong. Ie the whole mortgage the future for the Rams bit not a whisper with the shitters.