GAME DAY The Late Games - Week 14

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Q729

Legend
Raiders need to get rid of O'connell at QB. He's not the answer. But then maybe that's their plan...

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This Faiders vs Vikings game is straight shit. Two mediocre to bad QB performances. At least they're not turning the ball over they're just not good.

Q729

Legend
Looks like the Vikes are gonna get this one. In FG range now.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
We would beat the piss out of the Vikings. I’ll be so hot if they get a playoff spot over us

TXRams86

The Infamous
Tony Romo can't help but slob on Allen's knob for completing a pass. OK dude.

swmizzou83

Starter
Not sure why the Chiefs fans are so upset with the refs. Toney was clearly offsides. Be mad at him

TXRams86

The Infamous
Josh Allen wins this battle of the cry babies. Mahomes showed there at the end why I called this game what I did.

TXRams86

The Infamous
these other nfc games have not been breaking our way lately
We were controlling our own destiny, loss today put us at the mercy of everyone else. Football gods have been unfair to us lately, no surprises here.

TXRams86

The Infamous
I think it's over his WRs.

I enjoyed this game between 2 of the best QBs.
Nope, listen to the press conference. I'm actually surprised he went in on the refs like he did. Gonna get fined for sure but I can't disagree with anything he said. Refs taking control of a game at the end instead of just letting them play. Getting real fuckin' tired myself of knowing these ref's names because we talk about them so much. They're all ass.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Nope, listen to the press conference. I'm actually surprised he went in on the refs like he did. Gonna get fined for sure but I can't disagree with anything he said. Refs taking control of a game at the end instead of just letting them play. Getting real fuckin' tired myself of knowing these ref's names because we talk about them so much. They're all ass.

I stand corrected. I posted this before I saw those.