The Last Man On Earth

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
That looks pretty funny but I don't know how long I could stick to a series with only one actor.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That looks pretty funny but I don't know how long I could stick to a series with only one actor.

There's only one actor for the first episode and then others are added.

Athos

Legend
It has January Jones?

Shiiiiiit. I may have to watch it solely for that reason.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I watched the first season.
Do they have new episodes coming out soon?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
My wife and I have tried but we just have a hard time watching a show about such a smarmy liar and his equally annoying partner/wife. There is some funny stuff in it. And I'm going to give it a second season to see if I start to want to follow the characters but I'm not thinking that's going to happen.

And hate to break it to everyone but January Jones doesn't give you much eye candy to look at. Apparently they may have had something get rid of people but there is obviously too much clothing available. And they are in AZ so WTF? Shed some fabric. :cool:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Funniest sitcom in years. My wife and I love it, and we rarely watch sitcoms.

@RamFan503 Phil tries to be smarmy but all of the failed lies cancel it out. That is a big part of the shows humor. Phil always thinks he is smarter than everyone with his schemes but they are so obvious and he always gets busted. He tried to make the manly jock change his name because they were both Phil and that even blew up on him. In the last episode they were calling him by his middle name, Tandy.

@Ramhusker even alone Phil is entertaining. He is a great character IMO