The LA Rams on Gran Turismo Sport Part 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MolaRam

UDFA
Hello everyone again! Link to the original thread here: The Rams on Gran Turismo Sport

Like a lot of my fellow long time Rams fans, I did not wholly embrace the recent logo/branding change at the time....but as said time has gone by, I've found myself accepting it a good bit more than originally.
That being said, I have updated and made new designs of LA Rams race cars on Gran Turismo Sport. These will also be able to appear on the next installment of the series, Gran Turismo 7, as the creators of the games have said that car liveries, helmets, and uniforms created on GT Sport will be transferrable to the new GT7, which will be released on March 4 2022.
I wish I would have been able to do this last week during the mid 2 week lull that the Super Bowl brings, but I work an odd rotating shift, so it is what it is.
I use a lot of these as desktop backgrounds and screensavers.

Anyways here you go.

20220207170429.jpg

20220209150218.jpg

20220209145925.jpg

20220207170419.jpg

20220209145903.jpg

20220209150016.jpg

20220209150144.jpg

Thanks for looking!

MolaRam

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I forgot (again lol), that the site shrinks picture files uploaded from a computer.

I uploaded them to a hosting site for better quality/larger size.
The first one is my current desktop.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Bump.

These are WICKED cool.

That helmet is sweet!

MolaRam

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bump.

These are WICKED cool.

That helmet is sweet!
Thanks! I appreciate it. I enjoy making them, though they can get time consuming sometimes....I catch myself changing or re-doing small details somewhere that most people would never notice....then all of the sudden it's two hours later, lol.

I have a Rams Super Bowl Champions decal in the making, so I'll probably update my Rams cars with that pretty soon.

Gran Turismo 7 is being released March 4th; its supposed to have an updated/better livery editor with more options, so looking forward to that, along with the racing.
Now I just gotta find a Playstation 5 somewhere!