The Jeffrey Michael Fisher Show

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Somewhere in here he says how he would have gone for 2 (and the win) if they scored on that last drive.

[vim]56650856[/vim]
http://vimeo.com/56650856

Lesson

Oh, really?
He says it at the 3:15 mark.

I laughed and loved the look on his face as he said it. Happy that he's the Rams HC.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Who is the hot blonde sitting behind Jeff's left shoulder?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
interference said:

Hahah I bet it's the wife/gf/significant other of the guy she's sitting next to. I'm glad I wasn't the only one distracted.

That old lady made me lol tho.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I thought about going for 2 honestly. I was thinking at that point you might as well. Just go for it to end the season, I just figured that no HC would ever do something like that.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
bluecoconuts said:
I thought about going for 2 honestly. I was thinking at that point you might as well. Just go for it to end the season, I just figured that no HC would ever do something like that.
Fisher had 2 reasons for doing that. The 2-point record and winning the game without OT. Besides, the Rams had nothing to lose.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Well Jeff Fisher did say he would find a new defensive Coordinator within a couple of weeks. I'm sure you have someone in mind. I wonder if he was thinking that Schwartz or Rex Ryan would be available. I would not mind if Cecil got promoted to Coordinator.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
brokeu91 said:
Well Jeff Fisher did say he would find a new defensive Coordinator within a couple of weeks. I'm sure you have someone in mind. I wonder if he was thinking that Schwartz or Rex Ryan would be available. I would not mind if Cecil got promoted to Coordinator.

The way in which he responded to that question made me think he has a plan. It will be interesting to see what that entails. I would have thought a promotion from within would have occurred at the same time as the Blake Williams release.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
libertadrocks said:
brokeu91 said:

The way in which he responded to that question made me think he has a plan. It will be interesting to see what that entails. I would have thought a promotion from within would have occurred at the same time as the Blake Williams release.
Good point. It would have been kind of a dual announcement.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Angry Ram said:
interference said:

Hahah I bet it's the wife/gf/significant other of the guy she's sitting next to. I'm glad I wasn't the only one distracted.

That old lady made me lol tho.
I don't think so, in fact,I think he probably just met her. I think either he knows someone on the production crew or was placed there as a space filler... He's sitting way, away from her, the body language indicates to me, they've either just met or don't know each other very well.
Besides, he isn't in her league....nice eye candy in any event. :whome?:

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
interference said:

The wife/GF/significant other of Jeffery Michael Fisher.

l.jpg