The Jeff Fisher Show: Nov. 24 –Audio

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I especially liked Fisher's comments (@ about 29 min. in) about the effect the Rams have on other Teams after they have played the Rams. And How the Rams go into each game! ( Tease, You HAVE to hear this for yourself!):D

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Another teaser about Bradford's future with the Rams, around 24 minutes in.

RamBill

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
101espn @101espn

"We've had some difficult losses and people have questioned our ability to come back, we have."-Fisher on winning two in a row #FisherShow

"Retractable roof." - Fisher on what he would change on the Edward Jones Dome. #FisherShow

"He was just ramming safeties. It was good. He just goes. He's strong." - Fisher on RB Mason #FisherShow

"It's really been fun to watch him. He's been able to step up and make plays. I'm really proud of him." - Fisher on Gaines #FisherShow

"That was like winning a playoff game for them against the Chiefs. We're treating the Raiders like any other opponent." - Fisher #FisherShow

"It's frustrating. We need to learn how to win and win back to back. We have to overcome these things and we nearly did."-Fisher #FisherShow

"Unfortunately for Tavon this was his 4th great return he's had called back. They made the call, I really don't like it."-Fisher #FisherShow

Sted and Kenny were playing pretty good. This group of 3 (Britt, Bailey, and Austin) has to keep that going."-Fisher on his WRs. #FisherShow

"I thought our defense played well enough to win. Phillip is a smart QB, it's the same system as Peyton." - Fisher #FisherShow

"We felt our best opportunity was to throw the ball. Shaun was making some good throws. This one just got away from him."-Fisher #FisherShow

"I wanted to win and make Rivers drive the field. Unfortunately for Shaun, he just didn't see the safety sitting there." -Fisher #FisherShow

"I felt bad for the players. They overcame so many things. Really disappointed. We'll get back and get after it." - Fisher #FisherShow

RamBill

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The Jeff Fisher Show – November 24, 2014 from 101ESPN on Vimeo.

1:00 D’Marco and Randy break down loss to Chargers
4:00 Fisher on feeling after watching Rams/Chargers game tape
7:30 Fisher on reasoning for throwing versus running in final drive
16:00 Addressing questionable penalties during Rams/Chargers
36:00 Looking ahead to game vs Raiders

Watch Fisher Show