The Jeff Fisher Show: Nov. 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
The Jeff Fisher Show with Steve Savard and D’Marco Farr – November 2, 2015

Listen to The Fisher Show

101espn ‏@101espn

"They had 65 first downs in the Saints/Giants game. That's almost more than what we've had all year. We need 1st downs."-Fisher #FisherShow

"We've had two really physical games. We have to rest them up and get them ready for next week." - Fisher on facing Vikings #FisherShow

"The ball to Tavon was really well thrown. The ball to Kenny was perfect. He did a good job." - Fisher on Foles #FisherShow

"Unlikely we'll be involved in anything. We like our players right now." - Fisher on trade deadline #FisherShow

"We're good at what we do. You know what we're going to do. Come beat us." - Fisher on defense mentality #FisherShow

"We took advantage of the angles and he hit the crease. It was good." - Fisher on Gurley's 71-yd run #FisherShow

"I thought the defense played really well. I thought 6 points was too many, according to defensive coaches." - Fisher #FisherShow

"I think it's more of Gregg (Williams) making us raise the bar. We are flying to the ball." - Brockers on improvement #FisherShow

"We're putting a target on our backs for offenses. We haven't been scored on in the last two weeks." - Brockers on defense #FisherShow

"The internal competition with Aaron is what changed. Something about him makes me want to do better." - Brockers on DT Donald #FisherShow

RamBill

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rams coach Jeff Fisher on the win over the 49ers, Todd Gurley’s rapid emergence as an offensive powerhouse, and the upcoming game versus the Vikings.

Watch the Jeff Fisher Show

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Funny thing is, Langford is going through hell in Indy.....

You mean by being singled out or b/c off all the coaching/front office garbage? Kendall Langford was a good player here and still is over there.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
"The internal competition with Aaron is what changed. Something about him makes me want to do better." - Brockers on DT Donald #FisherShow

I'll take it... While Gurley may be the spark that's putting us over the top and may be the difference between winning and losing due to actual offensive output, I think that our D wouldn't be where it is without Aaron Donald.

I LOVE me some Gurley, but I think Donald is our MVP