The Jeff Fisher Show: Dec. 7

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Rams coach Jeff Fisher on firing offensive coordinator Frank Cignetti, his team’s five-game losing streak, and trying to make the most of what’s left of the season.

Watch Fisher's Show

101espn ‏@101espn

"I want to rush the ball 35 times a game and we can't do that. I want to get Todd (Gurley) to 1,000. He's got 835." - Fisher #FisherShow

"He's doing so much better. I watched a video of him walking down the hospital hallway." - Fisher on WR Bailey #FisherShow

"What's in the best interest of his future? That's what we'll be discussing." - Fisher on DE Quinn's possible return #FisherShow

"We're trying to get him more involved in the offense. He's a great young man and really fun to coach." - Fisher on WR Marquez #FisherShow

"I think we all know, statistically, our offense is really struggling. I think Rob (Boras) can help us get back." - Fisher #FisherShow

"They were a little bit shocked. It's a reality check and they're partly responsible for it." - Fisher on player's reaction #FisherShow

"I'm excited for Rob (Boras). He's going to do a good job. This is the decision we made and we're standing behind it." - Fisher #FisherShow

"It wasn't easy. My job is to prepare us for the future. Today was a difficult decision." - Fisher on firing Cignetti #FisherShow

"JJ Watt is unblockable. Aaron Donald is becoming that way. He's a problem for teams." - D'Marco #FisherShow

"I thought yesterday's crew was good. I like not talking about the refs in games." - D'Marco on Sunday's officiating #FisherShow

"If you don't make moves and keep guys focused, you could lose it." - D'Marco on the offense #FisherShow

"It was something he felt he needed to do, as the offense has clearly bottomed out." - Savard on firing #FisherShow