The Impact of having Greg Williams as the Rams DC

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

crazyhorns

Rookie
I believe most of us know what to expect from Greg on the defensive side of the ball. .

My question is what kind of impact do you think he will have on Sam and the offensive side of the ball who will be facing Greg's D all summer long? I have my thoughts just curious as to what others think?

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I think Bradford is going to improve drastically against pressure and the blitz because hes going to see it all offseason. He's going to go into the games, and already be used to that pressure. When teams blitz, Sam is gonna say "That's all you got?" while he shreds the shit out of them.

I think Bradford is going to improve drastically against pressure and the blitz because hes going to see it all offseason. He's going to go into the games, and already be used to that pressure. When teams blitz, Sam is gonna say "That's all you got?" while he shreds the crap out of them.

Doesn't he have a 130 passer rating or something ridiculous against the blitz?

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Doesn't he have a 130 passer rating or something ridiculous against the blitz?

I don't know, but he still had some problems from what I saw. Of course, thats going to change. Bradford don't care about that shit.

RamsAndEwe

Rookie
If Greg Williams has 80% of the impact WE think his past history warrants converging with our young buck's talent and extra year of experience, then we can expect our defense to cremate opposing offenses!

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I think Bradford is going to improve drastically against pressure and the blitz because hes going to see it all offseason. He's going to go into the games, and already be used to that pressure. When teams blitz, Sam is gonna say "That's all you got?" while he shreds the crap out of them.

That is the best case scenario, and a realistic one.

On the flip side, could Walton have hurt our offense? His passive approach was the oppositions's best friend. It was like preseason never ended.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Should provide for a smaller percentage of missed hot reads by QB & WRs and more experience in blitz pickups by RBs.;)