The Herd Colin slams 9er's

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Lols ... I did enjoy watching the slip'nslide game the whiners played in yesterday ... :laugh2::laugh2:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The problem with the 49ers is Lynch, so I sure hope they dont figure that out for a long time

MachS

Hall of Fame
If the Niners parted ways with Kyle I’d like McVay to bring him in as OC.
Shanahan as OC would be a dream scenario but it would never happen. If he got fired after this year he would have a new job within a few days. He is still so highly regarded in NFL circles regardless of SF's record. Can you imagine DC's going into a week when they have to prepare for our offense and a McVay/Shanahan game plan. Jesus that would be ridiculous.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Shanahan as OC would be a dream scenario but it would never happen. If he got fired after this year he would have a new job within a few days. He is still so highly regarded in NFL circles regardless of SF's record. Can you imagine DC's going into a week when they have to prepare for our offense and a McVay/Shanahan game plan. Jesus that would be ridiculous.
Denver would fire everyone in the way and bring him in immediately.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
If the Niners parted ways with Kyle I’d like McVay to bring him in as OC.
Shanahan is going to be a HC for quite a while longer. I don't think he's really the problem in 9er land but I sure hope they fire him.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Lotta injuries. A ton. When they were healthy, they had a good year. Snakebit one year is one thing, but all the time? Is it the way they practice? They’re strength/conditioning regiment? Drafting/acquiring personnel who are the “nicked up” type? One year they lost their top edge rusher, now their all world TE is gone, and it seems they can never keep a RB healthy. Oops, that’s a problem that tends to run throughout the league.

What I do know is the Rams have been fortunate in that department for a while with our new system. It was not that long ago that we went through that annual nightmare.

...and they are taking a conventional route to fixing their mistake at QB; whereas the Rams treat those situations like a bandaid and just rip it off and move on.

LA_vision

Hall of Fame
They would be stupid to fire him. There is no one available with his talent and pedigree.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

My friend who's a diehard Broncos fan thinks if Shanahan is fired, that the Broncos would snap him up in a heartbeat...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Right now, this very minute, how attractive is the 49’ers job?

Psycho_X

Legend
Right now, this very minute, how attractive is the 49’ers job?
No doubt, no first rounder until 2024 so it all comes down to Lance. If he continues to stink it up this season and Shanahan/Lynch get fired whoever they hire has an uphill climb already. Love it. Nothing will please me more (short of a Rams Super Bowl win) than Trey Lance not working out.