The Herd-- 12 best players remaining in the playoffs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Can post it when it's available but he put together a list of 12 players he thinks are best/most important players for the remaining four teams.

4 Niners, 3 Rams, 3 Chiefs and 2 Bengals

Then Rick Spielman, former Vikings GM comes on and raves about how the Niners have four players on the list. And this is after Colin has raved all about how Deebo Samuel is maybe the best non-QB offensive player in football. Meanwhile both ignore what's staring them right in the face...

Half of the top-half of the list are Rams. (AD, Cooper Kupp and Matthew Stafford)

simon cowell facepalm GIF

To Colin's fairness, he just threw in those 2 players at the end b/c if you take them out of the equation, who do they have left? Colin also said any single one of Von, OBJ, Jalen, etc are up there but the Rams' roster is just so laden with talent if you take one out, the rest of the team can keep on ticking (see Arizona covid game).

We KNOW the team has a stacked roster, and so does Colin.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Lists like that are meaningless. They are too subjective. What did those Niners stars do in the playoffs against the Packers? Players can have good a game one week and a bad game the next, even if they are very good.

In the last match up it was Samuel, Aiyuk (107 yards), Jennings and Mitchell who did the damage. On defense Greenlaw lead them in tackles. You never know who will step up from game to game.

dang

Legend
Lists like that are meaningless. They are too subjective. What did those Niners stars do in the playoffs against the Packers? Players can have good a game one week and a bad game the next, even if they are very good.

In the last match up it was Samuel, Aiyuk (107 yards), Jennings and Mitchell who did the damage. On defense Greenlaw lead them in tackles. You never know who will step up from game to game.
Greenlaw is for real. He stood out more than Warner in the last game against the Rams. Ugly Gronk was not a factor and is having a down year.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
We’ve seen him shut players down in the past and not have any lapses. So I don’t agree that a player of his caliber should be expected to give up plays like that in that situation and get a pass.

That’s not good enough.
There is this trait that nobody, not even a super star like Ramsey can keep at bay all the time. It's called being human.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
There is this trait that nobody, not even a super star like Ramsey can keep at bay all the time. It's called being human.
That would indicate making a mistake or some failure of his body or gear.

The play in the 9er game that allowed the long pass to Deebo was a poor decision.

The play that allowed the Evans score is inexcusable, especially at that point of a game. I would tell a high school player the same thing, you don’t allow anyone to get behind you.

Ramsey knows better.

I still love having him on the team, he needs to perform better and I’m sure he agrees.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
That would indicate making a mistake or some failure of his body or gear.

The play in the 9er game that allowed the long pass to Deebo was a poor decision.

The play that allowed the Evans score is inexcusable, especially at that point of a game. I would tell a high school player the same thing, you don’t allow anyone to get behind you.

Ramsey knows better.

I still love having him on the team, he needs to perform better and I’m sure he agrees.
It might also indicate that in the effort to make a play he made a mistake. Got beat. I don't like it, but it happens. AD makes penetration into the back field anticipating one thing and the runner goes right thru his gap. They all make mistakes. Ramsey makes them and recovers to make a play. This time when it came time to recover, he stumbled and had no chance. When he made that incredible interception against the whiners he was beaten. He came back to under cut the pass and made a great play. His style risks him getting beat. Most the time he wins. Not always.