The Herd-- 12 best players remaining in the playoffs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Can post it when it's available but he put together a list of 12 players he thinks are best/most important players for the remaining four teams.

4 Niners, 3 Rams, 3 Chiefs and 2 Bengals

Then Rick Spielman, former Vikings GM comes on and raves about how the Niners have four players on the list. And this is after Colin has raved all about how Deebo Samuel is maybe the best non-QB offensive player in football. Meanwhile both ignore what's staring them right in the face...

Half of the top-half of the list are Rams. (AD, Cooper Kupp and Matthew Stafford)

simon cowell facepalm GIF

Last edited:

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Shockingly, it might be Von Miller - even though he is not on that list. The way he has elevated his game has been staggering. I am shocked yet, pleasantly surprised, he has been so effective. He's statistically neck and neck with Aaron Donald, which is unreal. I knew Von would bring a lot to the table for a playoff run with his experience. But he's playing as good as any other point in his career. I don't think anyone saw that coming based on his recent tape and advancing age. And I'm including those that were confident he would really excel here with Donald taking double teams (I was in that group, yet still was not sure if he would prove worth the price paid to acquire him).

Go VON!

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I would include the following:

Donald, Ramsey, Kupp and Stafford.

Bosa, Samuel, Warner and Trent Williams.

Mahomes, Kelce and Hill.

Burrow.

If anyone wants to add a player, should also suggest who to take-out.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim

Mahomes, Kelce and Hill.

Burrow.

I forgot George Kittle; and he has to be on-the-list.

Who do I take-off?

I don't know. Maybe Trent Williams.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mahomes, Kelce and Hill.

Burrow.

If I recall correctly, he had Ramsey at #13. Your 4 Niners are his 4 Niners and your 3 Chiefs are his 3 Chiefs. He had Chase as the other Bengal player taking Ramsey's spot in your list.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
How is Ramsey not on the list?
Well he has burned a few times lately and some of the shine might be coming off.

I still think he’s one of the top but, he’s got to stop letting guys get behind him.

RamWoodie

Legend
FACE IT FOLKS....6 STRAIGHT LOSSES TO THE 9ERs...

YOU GOTTA EARN IT IF YOU WANT THE RESPECT!!!

SUNDAY'S COMING!!!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
9ers have a lot of good players. Not an aberration that they're here. Deebo is as good as it gets even though I fucking hate him and want to drink his tears. Bosa is a rare player, gives them power and speed. Warner is elite too, and you can't turn on their tape without seeing Ward ranging around everywhere making plays. Both Warner and Ward are fantastic.

They also have this dude named Kittle. And their LG Tomlinson is underrated as F. Rams have to move AD out of there vs the 9ers at times to get a good matchup. He's strong enough to give AD fits at times, one of the few guys who can solo him here and there and maybe get away with it.

Only thing they're missing is QB. And if the team is good enough around him you can win with a shit QB. I mean it does happen. So we gotta wear that fucking defense of theirs out and put up points on their asses and make them quit.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Mahomes, Kelce and Hill.

Burrow.

I’d add Chase for the Bengals. He is an amazing player IMO. Like your list.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Shockingly, it might be Von Miller - even though he is not on that list. The way he has elevated his game has been staggering. I am shocked yet, pleasantly surprised, he has been so effective. He's statistically neck and neck with Aaron Donald, which is unreal. I knew Von would bring a lot to the table for a playoff run with his experience. But he's playing as good as any other point in his career. I don't think anyone saw that coming based on his recent tape and advancing age. And I'm including those that were confident he would really excel here with Donald taking double teams (I was in that group, yet still was not sure if he would prove worth the price paid to acquire him).

Go VON!
No one has yet given Miller enough credit imo. He's the key difference in our pass rush and overall defense.

If we win the championship imo it will be primarily because of our pass rush. For the first time we have another pass rusher just as good as AD (though not as disruptive overall, no one is a force like Donald).

Miller is the reason the pass rush (and contain) has gone from very good to totally unstoppable.

Without Miller imo Rams would not have the juice on D to win the Super Bowl. With him we can beat anyone, including KC if both teams get there.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Cooper Kupp, AD, and Ramsey should be no brainers. I'm not sure Stafford should be on this list (Mahommes and maybe Burrows are better QBs). Von should get honorable mention

49ers have a lot of top tier talent in Bosa, Kittle, Deebo, Warner. Maybe Trent Williams in honorable mention.

KC has Mahomes, Kelce, and Hill.

Bengals I admittedly know nothing about this team other than Joe Burrows lol. That new kid Chase isn't better then Jalen Ramsey, who would most likely shut down the young WR.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Well he has burned a few times lately and some of the shine might be coming off.

I still think he’s one of the top but, he’s got to stop letting guys get behind him.
Everyone's gonna get burned one time or another. I still think he is probably the best corner in the league and you can do so much with him. That alone should put him up there, imo.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Everyone's gonna get burned one time or another. I still think he is probably the best corner in the league and you can do so much with him. That alone should put him up there, imo.
We’ve seen him shut players down in the past and not have any lapses. So I don’t agree that a player of his caliber should be expected to give up plays like that in that situation and get a pass.

That’s not good enough.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
We’ve seen him shut players down in the past and not have any lapses. So I don’t agree that a player of his caliber should be expected to give up plays like that in that situation and get a pass.

That’s not good enough.
That sounds great coming from us armchair GMs. That fumble from Kupp is probably bothering you a lot too then huh? Ramsey has made big plays and earned his worth this year. He's an All-pro player and Top 3 if not Top 1 at his position. One play doesn't change that.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
That sounds great coming from us armchair GMs. That fumble from Kupp is probably bothering you a lot too then huh? Ramsey has made big plays and earned his worth this year. He's an All-pro player and Top 3 if not Top 1 at his position. One play doesn't change that.
You must be forgetting the niner game. This is not a one time thing. Recently he is trying to do too much instead of trusting his teammates and doing his own job.

This has nothing to do with Kupp and your presentation is shity.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame

That’s not good enough.
Then Stafford doesn't belong on that list.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Then Stafford doesn't belong on that list.
If the list is for who is left based on their playoff performance I disagree. Even if it was stats for the year he is top 3.

It’s all through your own filters though so there’s no right answer.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
If the list is for who is left based on their playoff performance I disagree. Even if it was stats for the year he is top 3.

It’s all through your own filters though so there’s no right answer.
Good point at the end, cheers.