The greatest tweet of all time

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
McAfee is hilarious.
He's also a stand up comedian, by the way.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
"Probably" the best best punter in the game? Who else is there? While I agree that Hekker IS the best punter in the game, anyone's text saying he may be the best in the league is not a great insight. Legatron4, you've posted better analysis than that.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"Probably" the best best punter in the game? Who else is there? While I agree that Hekker IS the best punter in the game, anyone's text saying he may be the best in the league is not a great insight. Legatron4, you've posted better analysis than that.
Have to understand McAfee, even though he retired he still considers himself the best.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah Hekk's going to be wearing a gold jacket along with Donald some day. Think we can bank that barring injury as always.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
let me ask this question...does Hekk makes the special team great or does coach Bones makes it good?

We always hear how good of a sp team coach he is (and I'm sure he) but why does our punt return team bites?

MachS

Hall of Fame
The fact that this is coming from an ex-NFL punter and not some random fan is all the more impressive.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Unfortunately the world is flooded with idiots. Expect it, part of the cycle to balance.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I liked the other punt better where it bounced backwards to about the five yard line. Agreed though, Hekker is a treasure.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Ray Guy? I'm just a young dude. Or did you mean the former Dolphins FA addition, Donnie Jones?

Now I also remembered TE McMichael :cry:

It's over now! Note to self

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I was telling my buddies earlier. Not only is he simply the best in the game. He truly may be the best ever.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
let me ask this question...does Hekk makes the special team great or does coach Bones makes it good?

We always hear how good of a sp team coach he is (and I'm sure he) but why does our punt return team bites?

One Word: Austin