The great big ROD London thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
Yeah, definitely more Cardinals fans who were noisy at the beginning and nonexistent in the second half.
Great day out and a great win. I thought we could win, but I did buy into the hype of last weeks Cardinals. Our defence was excellent and
Gurley's playing great.
My mate and I thought a defensive player might even get man of the match, but in hindsight it had to be Gurley.

DE71B23C-4902-48C9-96AF-52CD4975283E.jpeg
762B1068-DDB4-4039-91C3-647234802751.jpeg

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, definitely more Cardinals fans who were noisy at the beginning and nonexistent in the second half.
Great day out and a great win. I thought we could win, but I did buy into the hype of last weeks Cardinals. Our defence was excellent and
Gurley's playing great.
My mate and I thought a defensive player might even get man of the match, but in hindsight it had to be Gurley.
Man of the match ??

Never has a more English term been applied to an American game

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
A HUGE thank you for an awesome thread. Great commentary. Great photos.

Just...

Great!

(y)

Best/only way for some of us to experience it!

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A HUGE thank you for an awesome thread. Great commentary. Great photos.

Just...

Great!

(y)

Best/only way for some of us to experience it!
I echo that!

Just outstanding notes and pics!!!

Thanks to all of you who contributed... so glad the Rams gave you a satisfying experience!

Wish I could have been there!

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Planning a trip to LA next September already. Some of you cats better be able to show us around!

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Planning a trip to LA next September already. Some of you cats better be able to show us around!
I'm planning on November... been out there in November before... widely considered the best month in LA.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
^ Great video!
We missed the players coming in and had to leave straight away to get the train back.
The boys deserve their bye week and it must be a great feeling to do so with such a crushing win.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Ukram stays away we get a win ... that’s me done ever going again
Nah... no amount of superstitious crap could have won those other games. We’d have won this game even WITH your help. :LOL:

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger

We need to talk, some of the guys were talking about getting a group booking up and heading out for a game, some of it is possibly BS but if I can get a decent deal on 10-12 of us heading out on one big deal........

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

I'm planning on November... been out there in November before... widely considered the best month in LA.
October is also pretty nice usually. It’s still hot at the beach but not usually screaming hot inland. My birthday is in November so I could probably talk the wife into a trip then.

Either way, a ROD party next season with a bunch of you foreigners sounds like a kick ass time. Let’s make it happen.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
Just thought I'd throw this photo in.
Seats were actually better than shows in the photo.
I went with the Faulk shirt. Funny thing is, when we were queuing for a pint, my mate overheard a couple of Rams fans talking.
One asked the other " who's Faulk?" referring to my shirt.

Attachments

• IMG_20171023_204052.jpg
    IMG_20171023_204052.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 207

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just thought I'd throw this photo in.
Seats were actually better than shows in the photo.
I went with the Faulk shirt. Funny thing is, when we were queuing for a pint, my mate overheard a couple of Rams fans talking.
One asked the other " who's Faulk?" referring to my shirt.
I had something similar happen at the pats game I had a new Bradford jersey and someone had a pop and accused me of being a weekend fan ... I was not best pleased I had a little “rant” back

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
62C34513-584D-4249-94C6-A340E5AA580C.jpeg

Errr no.......this is though.

Last edited:

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
Paul and Angel from Rams Empire in LA, across for a week in Europe.
IMG_20171021_184025_1.jpg