The great big ROD London thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You absolute drunkard!! :cheers:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So what re you Brits doing for the TAILGATE???? If it's Fish and Chips and not brauts or nachos, you're doin it wrong!
71OsYV4.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Landed at Heathrow on Thursday. So far, all I've seen are people in Cardinals gear (no bullcrap....Cardinals?!? WTF?)
:puke::puke:Tell them they are going to want to Burn them when the game is over!!

Clowns2.jpg

down finger tongue out.gif

pissed-me-off-you-have.jpg

I sure hope this ^ is a Fluke, I don't want to see a Sea-of-Red at the Stadium!!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's kind of funny that I have heard that Brits cheer very loudly for kickers and punters more than for anyone else....lol..wtf?

I predict that the Rams will create a lot of new fans in England after an explosive offensive performance

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So many great photos to follow soon! Special shout to Ralph and Mike from LA who came to London just for the game!

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Literally just spoke to Les Snead and Kevin demoff. Tidbits to follow.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
So - Kevin demoff, Myles Simmons, Les Snead, Torry Holt, rams cheerleaders. Good fucking day.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
The tidbits - I asked demoff why he hadn’t resigned Donald. ‘He’s got two fucking years left!’ was the answer.

Also asked demoff if the rams are coming to London again next year - he said no, Mexico.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
We ducked out shortly after 5pm - the wife was feeling a bit overwhelmed and we had been there since before 2 pm. Probably won't get the chance to post pics till I get home, but D'Marco Farr was so fired up over my Kevin Carter road jersey, he insisted the radio engineer get a few pics of us (the wife got a shot of me and D'Marco too). Also got a pic with Dickerson and Torry.

Got to talk with Sir Kevin of Demoff and a quick handshake and thank you to Myles Simmons of therams.com . Got to briefly meet Tiger71 and a few Rams fans who came over from Scotland.

I was in hog heaven! Fucking pumped for tomorrow!!!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Thanks so much for all the pics (y) but if you could label them as well it would be highly appreciated. :bow:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
We ducked out shortly after 5pm - the wife was feeling a bit overwhelmed and we had been there since before 2 pm. Probably won't get the chance to post pics till I get home, but D'Marco Farr was so fired up over my Kevin Carter road jersey, he insisted the radio engineer get a few pics of us (the wife got a shot of me and D'Marco too). Also got a pic with Dickerson and Torry.

Got to talk with Sir Kevin of Demoff and a quick handshake and thank you to Myles Simmons of therams.com . Got to briefly meet Tiger71 and a few Rams fans who came over from Scotland.

I was in hog heaven! freaking pumped for tomorrow!!!
You bastards!!!! That's freaking awesome!!! Did you mention us here at ROD???