The good news is...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
In every way other than the occasional scramble, Shaun Hill is a substantially better QB than Colin Kaepernick.

As the 49ers will find out now that they don't have one of the best OLs in the league...

Kaeperdick would be plum out of luck if he couldn't run. Absolutely sucks as a passer.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Hill doesn't have Bradford like arm but one thing I think he does better is getting the ball out earlier in the receivers route in the transition between coverage. He finds the gaps. And if a receiver has inside position and has a DB shielded then that's good enough for him. It's like a Martzish thing.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hill doesn't have Bradford like arm but one thing I think he does better is getting the ball out earlier in the receivers route in the transition between coverage. He finds the gaps. And if a receiver has inside position and has a DB shielded then that's good enough for him. It's like a Martzish thing.
And not surprisingly, his best season was when Martz was his OC.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
Tell you what... I just watched the 1st half against Cleveland again. This Rams team is a really good team!!! Got positive yards on running plays. Overcame penalties - esp the 3rd and 25, but also a 3rd and 7 which was called back and a 3rd and 12, and a 3rd and 1 (all prior to Bradford going down). But it kept going even after with Austin Davis leading the Rams against the Browns #1s... and the Browns (supposedly) have a really good D!

If the Rams were in last year's NFC West, yeah, it'd be a serious climb. 49ers are descending and have been for years. Seahawks, everyone will have their number this year. Arizona doesn't scare me. I think the Rams will make hay in 2014.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Tell you what... I just watched the 1st half against Cleveland again. This Rams team is a really good team!!! Got positive yards on running plays. Overcame penalties - esp the 3rd and 25, but also a 3rd and 7 which was called back and a 3rd and 12, and a 3rd and 1 (all prior to Bradford going down). But it kept going even after with Austin Davis leading the Rams against the Browns #1s... and the Browns (supposedly) have a really good D!

If the Rams were in last year's NFC West, yeah, it'd be a serious climb. 49ers are descending and have been for years. Seahawks, everyone will have their number this year. Arizona doesn't scare me. I think the Rams will make hay in 2014.

One thing is for sure. We exposed the shit out of Justin Gilbert.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
I tried convincing Kurt through twitter that the way Sam went down was fate for him to come out of retirement and finish his career under the exact same circumstances in which he started, i told him it was his destiny... still waiting for a reply though.. lol

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
One thing is for sure. We exposed the crap out of Justin Gilbert.

Is it too optimistic to think that we didn't "expose" Gilbert, that while Gilbert is actually pretty darn good, our WRs are just better?

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Is it too optimistic to think that we didn't "expose" Gilbert, that while Gilbert is actually pretty darn good, our WRs are just better?

I think the data on that one is inconclusive. We'll know soon enough, though. I think saying that we exposed Gilbert doesn't mean he's bad. We just abused him like a red head step child all game.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
I tried convincing Kurt through twitter that the way Sam went down was fate for him to come out of retirement and finish his career under the exact same circumstances in which he started, i told him it was his destiny... still waiting for a reply though.. lol
You keep working that angle while i'm working on Bulger to come back and back Kurt up. Just like the old days....How did that work out?

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
You keep working that angle while i'm working on Bulger to come back and back Kurt up. Just like the old days....How did that work out?
I'd rather take oldielocks, KW13 but then again Givens would have to change to his number. :LOL: