The good news is...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
San Francisco is looking HORRIBLE!

Up until the very end of their 10th quarter they had a total of 6 points this preseason.

Today they scored but only a field goal while kaepernick was in the game. That's how they got to 6! Up until then, they only had 3 the whole preseason.

Krappy was coughing up the ball all over the place.

They are not looking good. O line leaking like a siv.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That'll be a nice feather in the helmet of our former 49er QB.

12, 22, 115, 0, 0, 69.3 maybe we don't have the worst QB in the West

We do but let's at least try and put some polish on the turd.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
In every way other than the occasional scramble, Shaun Hill is a substantially better QB than Colin Kaepernick.

As the 49ers will find out now that they don't have one of the best OLs in the league...

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If you listen closely, you can hear the splashing as Niner fans jump off the Golden Gate....lol
The truth? Niners Ones have not scored a TD in three preseason games..I wish we were playing them Week One.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Also, this is the most depth we have in our roster since Cthulhu knows when.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
If you listen closely, you can hear the splashing as Niner fans jump off the Golden Gate....lol
The truth? Niners Ones have not scored a TD in three preseason games..I wish we were playing them Week One.

I wouldn't mind that, either.

Sappy113

Rookie
They're probably slightly worried, but as always, pre-season is one thing... This is a team that made the SB and NFC Title game in consecutive seasons. I'd like to see them struggle in the regular season before I REALLY start believing they're already on the downward spiral. In fact, I'd REEAAALLY like to see them struggle in the regular season!

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
San Francisco is looking HORRIBLE!

Up until the very end of their 10th quarter they had a total of 6 points this preseason.

Today they scored but only a field goal while kaepernick was in the game. That's how they got to 6! Up until then, they only had 3 the whole preseason.

Krappy was coughing up the ball all over the place.

They are not looking good. O line leaking like a siv.
thought you were gonna say you saved a bunch of money on your car insurance. cus there is no good news. I'm just gonna go drink in a dark corner

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Kaepernick is not a good passer. As soon as teams stop 'respecting' his arm, he'll really be exposed. I still stand by my argument that Bradford was the 2nd best QB in the division.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I didn't think that would make me feel better bit it did.of course I wont really beleive they're that bad until I see it.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I heard Kurt Warner talk about Hill. Said he was more of a gunslinger than Bradford. Maybe that's what we need. Someone who's willing to throw it up to these bigger receivers. We might be pleasantly surprised with Hill more than we think.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I heard Kurt Warner talk about Hill. Said he was more of a gunslinger than Bradford. Maybe that's what we need. Someone who's willing to throw it up to these bigger receivers. We might be pleasantly surprised with Hill more than we think.

We've seen him do it. His pass to quick down the right sideline was a go up and get it pass right on the money. His TD pass to quick that was dropped was dead on the money.

Still, the Niners look terrible. If this trend continues, if they really can't stop a pass rush with their ones. God help them in the dome. He was strip sacked twice in the first quarter by the Chargers.

The Seahawks... that's another matter.

Last edited: