The future ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SacRAManiac

Rookie
I know this is a tough time right now my Rams brothers but I anticipate a bright future !!!!-- A future filled with blue and yellow Rams uniforms and a new stadium !! uniforms that truly represent Los Angeles,the Rams and signify a franchise with class ,history and a reputation for winning!! In the future I see Jared Goff -a fourth-year pro who has assumed the captains roll and has put his mark on this team! A still -young but up-and-coming quarterback who stands tough in the pocket -who has the support of his teammates to rally around him in close tight games because he does not throw a pick 6 every game. I see a quarterback completing third down throws because he had the time from his line and the receivers who have the guts to go over the middle and hold on to the ball or other wise feel the glare and steely eyed stare of the fourth year pro from CAL! I see goff -from the huddle of south end zone -staring at the scoreboard of the new stadium - in a blue and yellow Rams uniform -calculating his next move as he stares down the time on the clock preparing to drive us to victory in the last three minutes versus the San Francisco 49ers. A division title is on the line. And our defense smells blood !! Look ahead my rams brothers. Coaches are on the way. New players will rally around goff and win we will!

tempests

Hall of Fame
I've seen into the future as well, and.......I'm not quite so optimistic.

t1-2029.jpg

vlcsnap-2012-03-15-20h51m15s202.png

term-future.jpg

t3endoskeletons1.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I know this is a tough time right now my Rams brothers but I anticipate a bright future !!!!-- A future filled with blue and yellow Rams uniforms and a new stadium !! uniforms that truly represent Los Angeles,the Rams and signify a franchise with class ,history and a reputation for winning!! In the future I see Jared Goff -a fourth-year pro who has assumed the captains roll and has put his mark on this team! A still -young but up-and-coming quarterback who stands tough in the pocket -who has the support of his teammates to rally around him in close tight games because he does not throw a pick 6 every game. I see a quarterback completing third down throws because he had the time from his line and the receivers who have the guts to go over the middle and hold on to the ball or other wise feel the glare and steely eyed stare of the fourth year pro from CAL! I see goff -from the huddle of south end zone -staring at the scoreboard of the new stadium - in a blue and yellow Rams uniform -calculating his next move as he stares down the time on the clock preparing to drive us to victory in the last three minutes versus the San Francisco 49ers. A division title is on the line. And our defense smells blood !! Look ahead my rams brothers. Coaches are on the way. New players will rally around goff and win we will!
Welcome aboard, SacRAManiac, stay Up-Beat!! The Best is yet to come!!